Classic Sims

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

@ AirBand1

www.scan.co.uk - look for the offers, postage can be expensive though

www.dabs.co.uk - can be a little more expensive on some items but v.good service

www.microdirect.co.uk - I use these guys the most, very good service and prices, especially on the offer page

www.overclockers.co.uk - excellent but don't sell eveything

www.ebuyer.co.uk - can be quite a lot cheaper but not everyone gets on with them, I have had no problems so far.

or why not try www.dell.co.uk and buy a new machine

Like everything in life though shop around, you could save a few pounds here and there.

Member for

24 years 2 months

and proper analogue joystick, in fact the stick is still going after 12 years.
[/url]

You just aren't trying are you? :) :)

Moggy

Member for

24 years 2 months

You just aren't trying are you? :) :)

Moggy

Mrs Simmer says I'm very trying ;)

I had a few sticks not long after though as my Dad used to review stuff for the RAF Marham magazine. He was sent one with no base, just the stick you sit between your legs and the mecury switches would do the rest. It was covered with a PVC type material as well, not a hard plastic, looking back I suppose Ann Summers would have been proud of something like that :eek:

Member for

24 years 2 months

I was a big fan of Jane's USNF and ATF as well as Longbow, not as old as your games though. And later Flight Unlimited III, enjoyed it better than the MS FS. Not that old in years, but it seems ages ago!

Member for

20 years 7 months

I've recently acquired WingOver 2 for the good ol' PSX, and what fun it is! You basically have to learn to fly a variety of aircraft (from the Cessna 172RG to the F4U Corsair(!)) before being able to take on a much larger variety of aircraft.

You even get to fly a Mozzie! :D

Member for

21 years

Anyone remmber a game called Tornado Ground Attack for the Atari St that was fun and I still have a copy along with loads of other Atari St stuff.

Also were some good ones on the Amiga 1200.

I might have to have a look on e-bay and try to get hold of an Amiga and an Atari just for a luagh.

Member for

20 years 7 months

I remember a game called (I think) "Sky Strike" on the Atari ST, where you flew a number of missions in a Spitfire, including one where you flew under a bridge.

It was great fun but quite hard - I expect the game "Spitfire" on the Spectrum and Amstrad formats was either a basis or a simpler version of the same game.... :confused:

Member for

24 years 2 months

Which ones were there for a 1200, I still have mine! And a CD32, I was an Amiga fan!!!

Member for

20 years 5 months

hi,
I am amazed that you guys have not suggested about Aces Over Pacific and Aces Over Europe Sims by Dynamix Inc. 1992/1993....still an unbelivabley good sim..I still have it..and play it when ever i get a chance..you can now even download it from internet..From http://www.aor.orc.ru/index.htm ..these chaps are trying make an Aces over Russia...an addon for aces over europe...plus they have Both previously mentioned Sims......

Cheers and Enjoy......

MiG_Master