FlightSim.com -- Slow Downloads?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hi,

Is it just me or is FlightSim.com very slow when it comes to downloads?

In the past 3 months, my Internet connection speed has gone from 56k to 512k to 1mb and it is now currently on 1.5mb. However, whereas I'm getting almost 200kb/sec on most download websites, I'm lucky to get 10kb/sec on FlightSim.com

I take it everyone has this problem?

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Ah www.flight "all nodes are busy" sim.com, to start off with i've never been able to get into it, and when i could, twas like 4 am in the morning!
I allways use AVSIM much better in my opinion, and sorry Michael, hehe that does not answer your question!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Ah www.flight "all nodes are busy" sim.com, to start off with i've never been able to get into it, and when i could, twas like 4 am in the morning!
I allways use AVSIM much better in my opinion, and sorry Michael, hehe that does not answer your question!

LOL... I know what you mean. I only even attempt to access FlightSim.com in the afternoon. Any time after 5.00pm and there is no chance of getting onto it.

I am a regular user of Avsim.com as well - faster downloads and guaranteed access.

Member for

24 years 3 months

when logging onto flightsim.com press the button to login once your details are entered and wait til it gets to the "nodes busy" page. Then press Ctrl + F5 until it logs you in (youll need to keep an eye on the page)