Help Please

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 10 months

Hi guys,
for my birthday in January I should be getting my 1st proper Flight sim, I was wondering which one is the one where you are at airports like MAN and have airlines that operate into MAN? And how much would it cost?
Cheers
MANAIRPORTMAD!!

Original post

Member for

21 years

The current market leader for commercial aviation is Flight Simulator 2004. To get a realistic set of airlines operating into MAN takes a little more work, either by purchasing a ready made add-on, or taking the DIY option and using the freeware stuff on the net.

Member for

20 years 5 months

I have FS2004 and an add on called Eurowings professional and I find it real good.Good graphics and fun.

Member for

20 years 1 month

If you want to see MAN in all its glory, get British Airports, or buy it seperate at Gary Summonds site. Link anyone? Its sooo beautiful!

Member for

19 years 7 months

Buy 2004 and download some stuff from the Internet

Member for

19 years 10 months

Thanks for your help guys!

Member for

24 years 2 months

I recomend FS2004 (remember to download patch!!) and then buy Manchester Scenery from www.uk2000scenery.com as you will not be dissapointed! For Traffic at MAN, (if you want any easy option) Ultimate Traffic from www.justflight.com is a good bet.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Sounds fab! Cheers guys!!

Member for

20 years

Matt, no matter what flight sim you by you can fly from any airport in the World!

Not 100% true. In FS2000, you can fly from a airfield called Moorsele in Belgium. But in FS2002 and FS2004 it has dissapeared. :confused: I was passing trough Moorsele last month and the airfield still exists and there are still planes which operate from the this field. I'm a bit sad that it isn't included in the new versions of FS.

Another example is the field of Woodchurch in the UK which is the home of some great warbirds such as the P51 Mustang of Rob Davies. It is also a small field which I can't find in the default FS inventory. :(

But most airfields are there and if you want to land at each airport in FS, it might take a couple of years! :diablo: So don't worry.

Greets,
J.V.

Member for

19 years 10 months

ah, thanks for the warning, should start looking for one soon-ish! Can't wait!