Multiplayer

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Does the forum still do virtual fly-ins or similiar?

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

We could arrange one over Christmas ;)

Moggy

Member for

24 years 3 months

You're on!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I've only got dial-up at home. Does this put me at a disadvantage?

Moggy

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'm interested in Multiplayer, but I too have dial up. That is why I cannot do online flying for any VA :(

But if you do set up a session, I'll try and join you.

Member for

20 years 5 months

Im on broadband and would like to join in.
Only thing I dont know if my piloting skills would be good enough yet. Still game for a laugh if possible though.

Member for

19 years 7 months

Just got flight sim 2004 and would be interested but my atrocious skills (partly due to rubbish keyboard controls) could be embarrasing

Member for

24 years 3 months

I have played online in one of the free areas available for this. I can't guarantee to remember how it was set up but I'll try and give it a go later in the week and reprt back. Anybody who knows could help by posting the modus operandi.

We will need to settle on a Sim. Can I suggest CFS2? Doesn't put too much of a load on anybody's machine.

Moggy

Member for

24 years 3 months

I couldn't join in CFS2 as I only have FS2002, so if that is the sim used I will sit this one out, but would love to join any others if you have one on FS2002.

Have fun :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Ah, CFS2 but not currently loaded on my system.

I have the master CDs....I think...somewhere...in the depths...of the unsorted....*shiver* CD drawer.

Many have entered....not to return! :dev2:

Member for

19 years 6 months

Id be up for it if i knew how to do it on FS2004, i used to fly online for a VA on fs2002 but squakbox i can only find for FS2000 and FS2002

Member for

24 years 3 months

I believe FS accesses multiplay finctions through MS's multiplayer area (zone.com)

Member for

19 years 6 months

Anyone though of the possibilities of an IP game of FS2k4?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Got that and willing :) Could do some formation flying, e.g. stream takeoffs, echelon joins etc

Member for

24 years 3 months

Got that and willing :) Could do some formation flying, e.g. stream takeoffs, echelon joins etc

Do I still get to shoot people down and kill them? :)

Moggy

BR Can you sort out the twonk on your studes forum - 'Reading' post please?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Agreed, CFS2 is more fun. I'll dig it out.

Post has moved to the "under consideration" admin forum where no doubt there's a 50% chance (as always) his nibs will call me a twonk ;) :p