Help please

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 10 months

Hi guys,
a couple of days ago I got FS2002 for my birthday, and there are just some questions i'd like to ask:

1. From this afternoon, everytime I go into Full throttle for take-off, the aircraft always turns without me knowing and runs of the runway, anyone know how to stop it?

2. How do you get real liveries for aircraft? I've only got made up airlines on this one.

3. How do you take screen shots, as I'm getting concorde for it soon so I'd like to post some on here,

thanks!
Matt :)

Original post

Member for

20 years 5 months

I cant help you with the throttle problem Matt, Im on FS2004, but it sounds likeyour throttles aren't in sinc somehow. Hopefully someone else on 2002 can sort that for you.
The good news is I can help with your other questions.
Real liveries and planes can be downloaded for free at Avsim.com .
You can take pictures by using the PrintScreen button on the top right of your keyboard. You have to then go to your Paint program, or similar, and edit the pic to size, normally jpg or jpeg for better quality.
Only problem with this is you have to edit and save every pic before taking another one. But you can overcome this by downloading a program at Avsim called FSScreen. Go to the search area and type in fsscreen.zip and you'll get it.
Hope this helps, welcome to the sky and happy and safe flying.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Thanks so much for your help TJC!

Member for

19 years 10 months

I can't seem to find where the liveries are?

Member for

20 years 5 months

When you access the file library on the top left line of text, go to the change category section. A window of selections should appear, go to FS2002 Original Aircraft or FS2002 Aircraft repaints, textures and modifications. Everything you could ever need is probably here.
I will check here again later on see how you got on. Let me know if you have any more questions will try and help.

Member for

20 years 9 months

If you're looking for real airlines and realistic aircraft flying around the flight sim world, then try Projectai.com.

There are loads of files you can have for hundreds of airlines. Go into official files, and select the 'PAI installer and special packages' menu option and download the PAI installer, and the FAQ file. Once you've done that download the 'FS2002 General Aviation traffic installer (realistic registrations)' in the FS02 Special Packages area. This replaces all those unrealistic american registrations on the GA aircraft. then download the one below that - if you want - this gets rid of the default airlines in FS. then you can download the airline (and cargo) files giving your FS world realistic airlines with livereis and realistic timetables.

once you've satisfied your needs there, have a look at all the other sections on the website. hope this helps

Member for

20 years 1 month

1) The only thing I can think of is that the engines are out of sync. Check that the N1 values match up, if not press E+1+2 all at the same time.

Member for

20 years 2 months

I have the same problem but it doesnt throw me off the runway.Usually when Im taxing I notice the aircraft wants to go left but not to much.I use a joystick so its easy to correct it but if your using the keyboard it might be harder.
Also check your rudder and the wind.Sometimes I forget to check the trim and even at very low speeds the front of the plane goes up.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Thanks again for all your help guys, I'll try some of the suggestions now!

Member for

20 years 1 month

With the aircraft turing to the left on takeoff, all i do is do a few rudder inputs via the Keypad, 0 to the Left, and "Enter" to the right!
If u want some excellent freeware liveries, www.avsim.com is the place!!

Member for

20 years 6 months

I'm now downloading:
* an Airbus re painter.
* Spirit A321
* Monarch old scheme A321.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Ive just downloaded a Monarch B757-200, but how do I actually get it on the game? At the moment there's just some files in my documents.

Thanks

Member for

20 years 2 months

Unzip them to your FS2002 aircraft folder. Still the mighnt go in somebody else will know how to explain int better but basically you have to paste somthing you downloded with the file into a aircraft notepad document.

Member for

20 years 5 months

I can't help you here Matt.
A friend of mine has 2002 aswell and he wanted the iFDG MD-11 in Aer Lingus colours but didn't have broadband so I got for him. Unfortunately I couldn't load for him as I couldn't get to his main aircraft file.
I am now thinking 2002 installes differently to 2004 somehow so don't know what to do to help him or yourself. Hopefully somebody with more knoledge of 2002 can help you and my friend.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Hi again guys,
I've managed to download the Monarch B757, but everytime i go to fly it, it just shows the wheels and the front area of the engines? I tried changing the settings but then it just runs really slow. Anyone know how to deal with this problem?

Thanks, MANAIRPORTMAD!!

Member for

19 years 6 months

I get my real liveries by going to www.google.com and in the search i type FS2004 MyTravel Boeing 757 downloads.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Wooo, I've just flown a Titan B733 I downloaded. It's great! Still can't take screenshots though :(

Member for

19 years 10 months

Thanks for all your help Chris!

Member for

19 years 10 months

Well, I finally have a screen shot but now it's too big, I tried resizing it in paint shop pro but then it says invalid file type? Any help please? :( :confused:

Member for

19 years 6 months

Save it as the following

Attachments

Member for

19 years 10 months

Testing :D

Attachments