a Forum Virtual Airline?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years

http://www.freewebs.com/keyjetairlines

Okay... I have made a start-up site for JeyJet Airlines. It isn't all that, but it will do, I'm sure. If any of you are unhappy with any aspects of the site, please tell me and I'll change it.

Also, if this kind of site is not good enough for you, say so and I will change it into a flash site, where you get intro movies, better backgrounds etc.

Thanks.
LFC.

Member for

20 years 9 months

http://www.freewebs.com/keyjetairlines

Okay... I have made a start-up site for JeyJet Airlines. It isn't all that, but it will do, I'm sure. If any of you are unhappy with any aspects of the site, please tell me and I'll change it.

Also, if this kind of site is not good enough for you, say so and I will change it into a flash site, where you get intro movies, better backgrounds etc.

Thanks.
LFC.

LOL! if some unsuspecting person in the aviation industry suddenly comes across the website, and they see that a new, unheard of airline called Keyjet has set up a website - a rumour will go around about this new airline setting up - who's is this keyjet airlines? where are they? when are they launching? etc

i.e. there is nothing to suggest that it is a virtual airline!

Member for

19 years

Some unsuspecting person in the aviation industry... lol! Reminds me of my college teacher. :p

And yes Adam, the site has been a bit more updated now. :)

Member for

20 years 9 months

Has anyone actually thought about possible UK only routes from our virtual BRS base?

These are really the only possible ones I think..............

MAN, NCL, LBA, IOM, MME, GLA, EDI, ABZ, INV, Plymouth, Newquay, BHD, BFS

And I got these of BRS's website :D :p Now are we planning to copy these routes or just a few? Input anyone?

Member for

18 years 6 months

Has anyone actually thought about possible UK only routes from our virtual BRS base?

These are really the only possible ones I think..............

MAN, NCL, LBA, IOM, MME, GLA, EDI, ABZ, INV, Plymouth, Newquay, BHD, BFS

And I got these of BRS's website :D :p Now are we planning to copy these routes or just a few? Input anyone?

Well I have just drawn up a document containing the routes that I wish for KeyJet Airlines to fly however I'm willing to chop 'n' change them as neccessary,

Regards,

Wozza

Member for

19 years 1 month

i think we should go for the 'main destinations' like GLA, MAN mostly but also go to smaller ones like Newquay, IOM, Inverness etc...

Member for

20 years 9 months

Warren I was just pointing something out here I thought Keyjet was designed to be flying routes withing the UK, well that's what our website says - ;) :diablo:

I personally think we should start flying UK routes only to begin with..... :cool:

Member for

18 years 6 months

Warren I was just pointing something out here I thought Keyjet was designed to be flying routes withing the UK, well that's what our website says - ;) :diablo:

I personally think we should start flying UK routes only to begin with..... :cool:

Hence in that document I have put "These will be introduced gradually in increments", we'll decide the launch of when each is at a later date but i think it should go like this: -

UK Routes to be operated by Q300s
UK Routes to be operated by Emb170s
International Routes

Member for

20 years 9 months

Right okay, that was me obviously not reading it properly!

Well yeah both types will be put on UK routes intially - so the 170s to MAN for example with the Q300s going to IOM. Then the 170s would be put on european routes. As you say........

Member for

18 years 6 months

Is everyone okay for the bid discussion at 9, if everyone is then I won't bother asking for it to be moved, but a tradgedy has occured, Ive discovered I won't be able to make it. If it goes ahead can everything of importance be forwarded to me,

Cheers

Member for

19 years 1 month

do the route introductions like a real airline - e.g post them on the website saying for example:

NEW ROUTE beginning 26 March:

Bristol - Amsterdam 2x daily!!

perhaps start off small and expand as time goes on

Member for

19 years 1 month

ps - i'm fine for 9pm tnight

Member for

18 years 6 months

Yes, this seems like a good idea, now all we've got to do is find LFC24, the web designer - he's dissappeared somewhere and he is the only one with access to the website.

Member for

19 years

I won't be able to make it tonight either, unless I'm allowed.

Anyway, does anyone need the site password?

Member for

19 years 5 months

Can I just say good luck to everyone involved in this project

Member for

18 years 6 months

Cheers Humberside

Member for

19 years

If anyone's interested, I've made another site for KJA. Take your pick between the two. ;)

http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/kja/

Sorry about the ads and the annoying pop ups.

Member for

20 years 9 months

Sub the 744 for a Q300 or 170, unless a 744 is in our expansion plans! lol :D

I like it!

Member for

20 years 8 months

Yep like it LCF24 well done, like FP said substitute the 744 for the 170 and we are a winner, also any way of getting rid of all those ads? any chance of getting the globe to rotate at the std 15deg per hr? :p or at least 15deg in 30 seconds lol, again, just semantics and trying to tidy things up a tad.
As for routes Wozz you need to put the reciprocol route in as well mate but we can deal with the semantics later on, I think we need to have routes to Europe as well as just the UK for "interest" factor.

Airline Owner, mate your roll can still be the Fleet manager, like I said earlier your job is to keep an eye out for updates & tweaks we can use like new sounds, panels etc, also keep a look-out for newer a/c as they are made, something else you can do is when we have a livery you can ask around all the major forums to see if someone is willing to paint it for us, so this means you have responsibility ;)

Member for

18 years 6 months

Shall we hava a mini meeting now?