a Forum Virtual Airline?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 7 months

Wozz I have just walked in from brain overload of ATPL brush ups and 1¼hrs to get home 40 miles, wife is about to put tea out so I had better go, I can come back in about ½hr though

Dean

Member for

18 years 11 months

Sorry, I can't get rid of the ads. Well I can but I'd have to pay for it.

Future Pilot, I've changed the B744 to an A321. Hope it's OK. :)

Member for

20 years 8 months

Get Norton Internet Secruity - Pop-ups and ads no longer bother me! :D

Member for

18 years 6 months

well im still really interested in this, and its lookin good so far...id like to be a pilot but i dont get a lot of spare times so id probably only manage about 3 or 4 flights a week when im working.

Member for

20 years 8 months

well im still really interested in this, and its lookin good so far...id like to be a pilot but i dont get a lot of spare times so id probably only manage about 3 or 4 flights a week when im working.

thats probably more than i'll manage when the work starts building up at uni! i hope the management will allow a member to fly just a flight a week or so - i think that some VAs require that u fly a certain number flights in a period, or you get chucked off.

Member for

19 years

should we perhaps consider a 'timetable' of meetings so everyone knows when to be online? that way it avoids posting loads and loads of different posts. Also if someone misses a meeting then we jsut email them what happened or post it here. I won't be online anymore tnight, see you all tomorrow and will think of any more ideas

Tom (ops manager)

Member for

20 years 7 months

I am going to draw up the membership CoC over the next day or so, this will include a minimum sector of 1 per month to remain active on teh roster.
Also pilot reporting, I have a wee little program that will be compulsary to use for flight reporting so we don't try to "pull the wool over our eyes" with hrs reported :)
It's called FSacars if anyone wants to go download it now, it's very simple to use, may as well get used to it now :)
Dean

Member for

20 years 5 months

Deano, i can keep an eye out lol, no trouble, if anything fancy comes along for the ERJ and Dash 8's then ill post em up

Member for

18 years 11 months

Well I've made two sites.

One is normal, with no ads or pop ups or anything. The other is a flash website, but it contains too many ads and pop ups.

Which is the one you've made? Maybe we should have a little poll on which site we should keep as our primary one. :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

LGKR, You didnt answer my question!

Member for

19 years 8 months

Whoa, i'm seriously missing out here. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Room for one more in any position? :confused:

I could paint the livery, I'm a texture artist :cool:

Some of my work here

If you need a SAAB 2000, my design group is making one: www.bsmp.co.nz

Member for

20 years

If you need a SAAB 2000, my design group is making one: www.bsmp.co.nz

Any idea of a release day on it, ive been watching the site/forum for ages?.
Have been looking forward to it.
Jon

Member for

18 years 6 months

Sorry DK999K all positions are filled, however if you are able to paint the a/c when a livery is chosed on, this would be msot appreciated, a/c types are DHC-8s and Embraer 170,s but maybe we could get the Saab 2000

Member for

19 years 8 months

Any idea of a release day on it, ive been watching the site/forum for ages?.
Have been looking forward to it.
Jon

Soon is all i'm allowed to say ;)

But you wouldent believe the features we're putting on it. Still, good things are worth waiting for! :cool:

Member for

20 years

Still, good things are worth waiting for! :cool:

Sounds good. What will it come with (eg panel and sound)?

Member for

19 years 8 months

Yup, our own custom SAAB 2000 panel (preview on the forum)

And, there may be custom sounds with it, but theres afew things to work out with that.

The above along with MUCH more! See the previews forum for a sneak peak of -only afew of- the features. ;)