AI Aardvark

Profile picture for user EGPH

Member for

13 years 8 months

Hi, I am having (yet another :rolleyes: ) problem, this time with the AI Aardvark planes. I started downloading a few of their packages after visiting their site and finding that they were 'frame rate friendly'. I downloaded the files: 1. A GSM 733 package 2. A BA 734 package 3. An IB 742 package I followed the instructions in the read me file and made sure the model and the textures were present, the CFG file has a [flightsim.x] file for the plane and so on and put the file in my Aircraft folder. The said airplanes are apearing on my UI but not in the game I searched Barajas at various times of the day for the IB jumbo that never appeared. Am I doing something wrong? :confused: Any help very much appriciated :) AJ
Original post
Profile picture for user adamdowley

Member for

16 years 3 months

this may sound like a stupid question but have you applied the aircraft to flightplans? if you intend the aircraft to fly around flight sim as 'AI', they need to have flightplans 'attached' to them.
Profile picture for user EGPH

Member for

13 years 8 months

Hey Adam, First of all thanks for replying. Well about a day after I posted the thread I realised this was the prob and as I am unsure how to work flightplans I decided to levae well alone. Thanks for the hint anyway! AJ