Ace combat five squadron leader.

Profile picture for user lukeylad

Member for

13 years 10 months

Just got this great game a week ago completed it this moring. Best flight sim ive ever played on. Brilliant aircraft awesome missions great graphics any one else played it. I thought that we could maybe use this area as a place to go for help with the game. What does every one else think??
Original post

Member for

15 years 1 month

I got that the day it came out and finished it 3 days later. It's an addictive game. By far the best console flight game. Right now, I'm working on the latest one- Ace Combat Zero. http://www.eurogamer.net/assets/articles/a61493/ss_preview_0920_Su-37_single_01.jpg More Pics
Profile picture for user fightingirish

Member for

15 years 5 months

Hey folks, we have got a Flight Simulation forum for these discussions. :)

Member for

13 years 10 months

have we?? wups sorry didn't realise shall i start this thread up down there or could a mod move it over for me??
Profile picture for user SOC

Member for

19 years 9 months

I'll move it over. And Over G on the XBox 360 is now the best console flight sim :diablo: Ace Combat is awesome, but isn't even in the same area code as Over G when it comes to sheer realism.

Member for

13 years 10 months

Cheers for the move. Doe any one else find the constand rambleing on by the wingmen annoying?? whats every ones fav plane?
Profile picture for user Future Pilot

Member for

16 years 2 months

I have it too and completed it (it seemed to finish rather quickly! which was a downer) but it is and incredibly addictiive game and I look foreward to the next one :D.

Member for

13 years 10 months

What every ones favourete mission?? for me its anything that involves a huge dogfight like the one where chopper dies!!
Profile picture for user DazDaMan

Member for

16 years 2 months

I've got it, but not played it much. I HATE the constant chatter from the wingmen!! :mad: There's another game with similarly annoying wingmen in it - just wish you could turn the ******s off!

Member for

13 years 10 months

Its the damn chick who gets on my nerves its like shut up women im trying to shoot this dude down!!

Member for

13 years 10 months

just go the upgrade on the f-22 no impressed with it seems sluggish and you cant track your specail weapon when it leaves, does a heck of a lot of damage like.

Member for

13 years 4 months

I played one of the earlier versions where you had to knock out a nucliar missile fired from a sub. I failed, the bomb went off with a lovely explosion. Cant remember whether the game continued though. I never could get the valkiri, I always ran out of map. Of course my sons did.

Member for

13 years 10 months

Only sub in this one is a huge thing that launchs aircraft and nuclear ballastic sams lol its a ****** to destroy if ya runb out of LASM.