Virtual Airline Management

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 9 months

Yes it can happen but it won't happen to any english charters, will it? :D

It might do :diablo: When Eujet where a charter airline before LCC Flybe had an EUjet F100 on charter. and did Britianna have this doing a route for them? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1105952/L/

You can see it now all these airlines colours on a F100 First Choice,Mytavel ,Thomsonfly (Britannia Airways) and Thomas Cook :D

PS what is the airline?
James

Member for

18 years 10 months

PS what is the airline?
James

Patience is a virtue.... :rolleyes:

Member for

18 years 9 months

Patience is a virtue.... :rolleyes:

Oh ****** :D

James

Member for

19 years

It might do :diablo: When Eujet where a charter airline before LCC Flybe had an EUjet F100 on charter. and did Britianna have this doing a route for them? http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1105952/L/

You can see it now all these airlines colours on a F100 First Choice,Mytavel ,Thomsonfly (Britannia Airways) and Thomas Cook :D

PS what is the airline?
James

James,

Like Phil stated in the first post it is an English charter airline. And no, Thomson don't use Jetair, they normally use Hapag-Lloyd if there desperate. And by the way it's an English charter airline that has lasted, unlike EUJet hehehe :diablo:

Member for

18 years 9 months

James,

Like Phil stated in the first post it is an English charter airline. And no, Thomson don't use Jetair, they normally use Hapag-Lloyd if there desperate. And by the way it's an English charter airline that has lasted, unlike EUJet hehehe :diablo:

Or corsair :diablo: Ok I stop now :D If I wanted to get involed with the airline how do I? and is the airline Monarch?

James

Member for

19 years

Or corsair :diablo: Ok I stop now :D If I wanted to get involed with the airline how do I? and is the airline Monarch?

James

It's all classified, we can't mention it weather it is or isn't the airline :) You could always PM Phil or Tom... Shouldn't be long now before it opens after chatting with Phil :D

Member for

17 years 9 months

Phil hopes to get it up and running within the next two weeks:D:D:D

Member for

18 years 9 months

It's all classified, we can't mention it weather it is or isn't the airline :) You could always PM Phil or Tom... Shouldn't be long now before it opens after chatting with Phil :D

Phil hopes to get it up and running within the next two weeks:D:D:D

Ok cant wait to see what the airline is and its website :D

James

Member for

18 years 10 months

Good stuff James....:p

The anticipation builds......:D
More news soon!