flymonarchvirtual launches!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 3 months

Thats the one I was meaning they seem very well established and judging by the awards liked!!

Member for

18 years 10 months

Which Monarch VA are you refering to as 'rubbish'?

This one?

http://www.monarchvirtualairlines.com/indexx.html

I didn't say it was rubbish - I've found it unrealistic and wanted something more so. That's all - I have respect for the people who've made it.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Nice work.

I'm sure the other virtual airline would love you calling their site crap, James. :rolleyes:

Imagine if it was you who designed it.

Flex

Member for

18 years 8 months

Nice work.

I'm sure the other virtual airline would love you calling their site crap, James. :rolleyes:

Imagine if it was you who designed it.

Flex

Oh god a MON livery on the Fokker 100 :eek: lol Your right I wont be as good but might of done a better layout. If I did do a VA it would be Palmair or European Aviation Air Charter :D

James

Member for

18 years 10 months

Sorry, I was talking to James who said it was rubbish.

Great looking VA you've set up mate, best of luck with it! :)

Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Thank you :cool: :cool:

Member for

18 years 10 months

Just thought I'd post to say thank you to those who have supported this venture from the first idea right through to launch on the 6th :D
All your help is much appreciated, and we've been going over a week, always a good sign for a start up va :p
Phil :)

Member for

18 years 10 months

Our Winter Timetables are effective from today, 1st November. Please visit and have a look :)

Member for

18 years 8 months

Our Winter Timetables are effective from today, 1st November. Please visit and have a look :)

Having a look now.

James

Member for

15 years 4 months

I hope your Monarch Virtual Airline is going well. We have just launched our own so the competition has begun.

Member for

19 years 1 month

Best of luck with that. Ours is no longer in operation.