Grob 109B (Vigilant)

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 4 months

Hello everyone

In a moment of madness, I agreed with the local Air Cadet Unit to set up a flight simulator for them. I am using MS FS2004 and I am trying to obtain the files for the Grob 109B motor glider. 54 versions of this aircraft were obtained for the Air Cadet Organisation in the UK and was given the military designate of Vigiland Mk T1.

Does anyone know of where I can obtained the files etc for this aircraft. I have got one version but this operates on a Flight Simulator system called "Flight Unlimited 111", of which I can find not information.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

Bernie

Original post

Member for

19 years

The only one I can find on a quick look at flightsim.com is:

Name: zh208.zip Size: 746,419 Date: 08-31-2006 Downloads: 206

FS2004 UK Air Cadets Grob Vigilant ZH208 'UP'. These textures create the colors of the Grob Vigilant ZH208. The model is not exact, but is the closest available. Also, due to the texture mapping, the wings and nose have had to be altered from the real aircraft due to limitations in the model. Aircraft is the freeware HK36 aircraft from Premier Aircraft (ACADTVIG.ZIP). Textures by UKMIL.

Member for

17 years 4 months

Thanks

Hi FelixFFDS

Thank you for your information I will track down the file

Your help is appreciated

Bernie

Member for

19 years 2 months

The RAF have one that might be worth investigating. However to date (as far as my search has gone) getting a definitive ansewr on just how to get it is as likely as getting a sensibile answer out of anyone in the Air Cadets ;)