Fs2004 Add on

Profile picture for user LBA-EGNM

Member for

13 years 9 months

Hey i got a number of Fs2004 add ons and was just wondering if they will work on the new Flight im X?
Original post
Profile picture for user bmi-star

Member for

15 years 7 months

At the moment, only Captain Sim's 757 has been patched for FSX. Developers are in the process of patching their products, but it could take a while yet, before a few things are working correctly in FSX :)

Member for

14 years 7 months

All FS9 models made to the FS9 SDKs are compatible with FSX. THe problem is that it may not be as easy to just copy the aircraft folder into the Simobjects/Airplanes folder that FSX has. IF the model has all the sounds, panels and gauges in its own container, then there should be no problem. What I have done is create a new "Aircraft" folder under the main FSX folder, and then add a line to the [MAIN] section of the FSX.cfg file to read: [Main] User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc SimObjectPaths.6=Aircraft <----- this line added THen I install the model "normally".