Project Opensky 767 problem

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 7 months

Hi,

I've just downloaded a First Choice Airways 767-300ER form avsim, its posky's v4 767 model. When I loaded FS9 up and selected the plane, FS9 shut down. I've tried again and again and still everytime I select the FCA 763the game shuts down.

Does anyone know why this is and how to stop it?

Thanks,
astraeus

Original post

Member for

20 years 5 months

I have the same problem with the HNAC A300-600R of Monarch Airlines. I dont know how to stop it im afraid but it is kind of irritating :(

Member for

19 years 10 months

I have the same problem with the HNAC A300-600R of Monarch Airlines. I dont know how to stop it im afraid but it is kind of irritating :(

That Monarch model is very dodgy! When I downloaded it once my FS just froze and shut down, never actually got to fly it!

Member for

18 years 7 months

Its Ok now, I managed to find another FCA 763 on flightsim.com:)
I also had the same problem with the HNAC Monarch A300:confused:

Member for

19 years

I believe I had exactly the same problem as you before I bought the Level D Sim 767. It is something to do with the aircraft textures on the 767 v4 that cause FS to CTD. Unfortunately, I cannot find any reference to it on the internet but it definately involved downloading a free program from Microsoft to convert some of the texture file types (e.g from DXT3 to 32-bit (or something like that))

Member for

17 years 7 months

same problem

i downloadid a 737 400 british airways livrie but fs just won t start it s a shame becouse it loked a good pakage if anyone can help