Project Opensky 767 problem

Profile picture for user astraeus471

Member for

14 years 1 month

Hi, I've just downloaded a First Choice Airways 767-300ER form avsim, its posky's v4 767 model. When I loaded FS9 up and selected the plane, FS9 shut down. I've tried again and again and still everytime I select the FCA 763the game shuts down. Does anyone know why this is and how to stop it? Thanks, astraeus
Original post
Profile picture for user Airline owner

Member for

16 years

I have the same problem with the HNAC A300-600R of Monarch Airlines. I dont know how to stop it im afraid but it is kind of irritating :(
Profile picture for user MANAIRPORTMAD!!

Member for

15 years 4 months

I have the same problem with the HNAC A300-600R of Monarch Airlines. I dont know how to stop it im afraid but it is kind of irritating :(
That Monarch model is very dodgy! When I downloaded it once my FS just froze and shut down, never actually got to fly it!
Profile picture for user astraeus471

Member for

14 years 1 month

Its Ok now, I managed to find another FCA 763 on flightsim.com:) I also had the same problem with the HNAC Monarch A300:confused:
Profile picture for user tomfellows

Member for

14 years 6 months

I believe I had exactly the same problem as you before I bought the Level D Sim 767. It is something to do with the aircraft textures on the 767 v4 that cause FS to CTD. Unfortunately, I cannot find any reference to it on the internet but it definately involved downloading a free program from Microsoft to convert some of the texture file types (e.g from DXT3 to 32-bit (or something like that))
Profile picture for user eu typhoon

Member for

13 years 1 month

same problem i downloadid a 737 400 british airways livrie but fs just won t start it s a shame becouse it loked a good pakage if anyone can help