Voices in FS2004

Member for

19 years 9 months

Hi everyone, this is my first posting here, my usual haunt being the historic aviation forum. I've just gotten a better PC and am just coming late to the party that is FS2004, and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself; I've already added lots of planes to the game, including the amazing Plane Design Lancaster set, but one thing I would like is to have an English pilot voice; seems a bit weird calling up, say, Cardiff ATC and announcing myself as 'Avro Lancaster R5868' in an American accent, and getting an equally American reply! I know there are Traffic software add-ons to buy, but are there any pilot voices available as free downloads anywhere?
Original post
Profile picture for user eu typhoon

Member for

13 years 1 month

fspassenger try looking at sites like fspassenger, they have a lot of voice add-on,and the good thing is that they are generraly freewere.
Profile picture for user bexWH773

Member for

12 years 11 months

try looking at sites like fspassenger, they have a lot of voice add-on,and the good thing is that they are generraly freewere.
Any ideas on some websites please EU Typhoon. Bex

Member for

12 years 11 months

www.vatsim.net
Cheers Andrew, this looks pretty good. Bex
Profile picture for user eu typhoon

Member for

13 years 1 month

for bex Any ideas on some websites please EU Typhoon. Bex well fs passenger is just about the best you can get bex. but i am confident that just putting in a serch motor something about voice add-ons will give you some great results

Member for

12 years 11 months

Any ideas on some websites please EU Typhoon. Bex well fs passenger is just about the best you can get bex. but i am confident that just putting in a serch motor something about voice add-ons will give you some great results
Thank you very much, any links I find I'll share here. Bex

Member for

14 years 7 months

It's Your Plane Before you spend any money on a 'virtual co pilot' why not try 'It's Your Plane' ?there's a free 15 day trial available here Whilst I've not tried it myself (airliners are out of my area of interest) I know the team behind it and would recommend trying it. Cheers, Bruce