Can't upload pics...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

11 years 8 months

I met an old man at a bustop, and just before he clutched his chest and keeled over, he pressed this map into my hands, showing where he buried 50 Zeros, with full instrument panels, into the sand of a remote Pacific island, with pilots inside*, wearing original kamikaze headbands and equipped with original samurai swords. So I wanted to post this map here, as I can't go, because the missus wants me to hang tinsel instead of digging up Zeros, but I can't seem to upload pictures since the forum was improved. :(

*Bureaucratic necessity. Needed to tick some boxes. He let them out afterwards but the gear stayed.

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

Sorry I can't help with the problem but always a pleasure to read your posts P&P :D

Member for

20 years 6 months

:applause: Yes this forum is a right pain at the moment with the pages leaping up and down with adverts loading.

Member for

13 years 3 months

Having same problem cant seem to upload any images.

Member for

14 years 7 months

same here:(

Profile picture for user DH82EH

Member for

11 years 2 months

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag124/ascott938519/Geneseo2014021_zpsa8b44c5f.jpg

Let's see if this works.

Andy

Yup.

P.S,This is my Tiger in front of DH relative KA114 at Geneseo NY 2014. Posted from photobucket.

Member for

16 years 11 months

Same for me, I need to update the Stirling Project thread and it won't let me upload any pics

John

It is all part and parcel of the recent forum issues. Those who need to know are aware, and I'm assured the problems are being addressed.

Member for

16 years 2 months

Since the Forum format changed about a year back I've had nothing but trouble uploading pics. It was difficult enough before but now it's even harder (actually impossible for me!). Can't this process be made much simpler - oh, and increase the permissible filesize too.

Anon.

Member for

20 years 4 months

Can I add one more little bug? For some reason the forum refuses to remember that I'm logged in, but when I then log in I get this message:

Invalid Redirect URL (http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/)

It looks like the redirect after login is still set to the .co.uk domain while the forum has moved to a .com domain. Perhaps this is also the reason that my login is not remembered, I may need to clean up the old cookies.

Member for

14 years 7 months

Since the Forum format changed about a year back I've had nothing but trouble uploading pics. It was difficult enough before but now it's even harder (actually impossible for me!). Can't this process be made much simpler - oh, and increase the permissible filesize too.

Anon.

Me to. I stop uploading as it doesn't work anymore. I put the pictures on my own webspace and post the url on this forum. That is for me the only way to show something.

Member for

7 years 3 months

Test picture upload

Verified fault. I'll check this out today for you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]250231[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

14 years 7 months

I did a small test with a 1024 x 687 picture, jpg, 84,8 kb in size. this one:

http://www.drareg.nl/effe/smalltest.jpg

and after clicking "upload" this is what I see:

http://www.drareg.nl/effe/test.png

:apologetic:

Member for

7 years 3 months

Test attaching image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250232[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

7 years 3 months

Test2 attachment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250233[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

7 years 3 months

Can a few more people test inserting images into posts please to make sure this is fixed now. Guide below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250236[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250237[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250238[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250239[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]250240[/ATTACH]

When completing the post the Text links will change to the uploaded images.

James

Attachments

Member for

14 years 7 months

I'll give it a go

nope!!! Same message !!

I use Win 10 with Edge. I now will try IE11

Member for

14 years 7 months

well with IE11 i am getting messages of some script problems. Doesn't work either.

Member for

14 years 7 months

With IE11 Im getting multiple script error messages. Doesn't work either.

Member for

14 years 7 months

different PC

IE 11 no go

Member for

16 years 11 months

Works ok for me :)
John