colors?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 10 months

Can't change the color of the background from white, or any of the other colors even though the options exist, they doesn't work. Would have added to this to the other thread, but it's been locked.

Original post

Member for

19 years 2 months

Also at the moment the Forum is also appearing with a very uncomfortable to look at Pinkish tinge in the whole of the background 'white'/blank areas - very nasty !

Member for

19 years 1 month

Background looks very light grey on both my computers. No pink tinge at all.

Brian

Member for

15 years 4 months

Yes, the Forum has too poor appearance now:
- light blue letters in chapter's and thread's titles are barely visible on white background;
- terribly small ugly font with microscopic letters in the posts;
- to find and to read "the way to the Forum" in upper left corner of the page (I mean: Home > Forum > ...), I need special magnifying glass, because those letters are smaller, than microscopic size !

And, finally, I found the "Login" button only after SIX attempts ! For what purpose this button is located so-o-o-o high on the page, almost in the page corner point, where most part of the Forum members will not think to look for this button ?

Thus, the Forum has suffered the fate of most modern Software, when a crowd of loafers-programmers make changes to the programs - and make them regularly - but those changes are absolutely unnecessary for MOST users.

So, the overall assessment of Forum changes is "VERY POOR"...

Sad, it is very sad.

Member for

19 years 1 month

Hold down the control key and rotate the mouse wheel and you decrease/increase the screen size.

Brian

Member for

7 years 4 months

Thankyou for you feedback. We are working on the styling of the site and will be making changes soon.