Daryl Greenamayer's Shockwave

Member for

15 years 5 months

I am looking for more information, particularly a three view or concept drawing of the Shockwave as so far I am able to find on the web is a photo of it in a half completed state.
Attachment Size
1583584.jpg 106.71 KB
Original post

Member for

15 years 5 months

Apertryx, Many thanks for the pic. Seems to have rather short and stubby wings. Here's another one of those what I call mix and match Unlimited/Reno Racers, the American Spirit by Matt Jackson and David Cornell. Again I'm not expecting any concept drawings or pics but really hope to see one. It combines the wings and tail of a T-2 Buckeye with an F-100 nose gear and an all-new center fuselage. Powered by a R-3350 driving a three-bladed prop made up out of Electra blades in a C-130A hub. Construction started in 1993, but the project has been on hold since funds ran out several years later.
Attachment Size
1187070.jpg 112.57 KB

Member for

10 years 3 months

The Jackson-Cornell is sort of in process. There are some engineering stumbling blocks to overcome, like fitting the accessory case they want to use, within the engine mount, and having some place for the nose wheel to go....:rolleyes: I've got an old article I can't post, but I can e-mail it to you if you PM me your address. Paul