Welcome

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years 1 month

WELCOME to the Today's Pilot Forum. Over the last year or so we have received repeated requests for an internet forum to discuss all aspects of the General Aviation world. So here it is!

We intend to make this forum one of the liveliest on the web, so if you have views that you would like to share with the world this will become THE place to do it.

Of course aviation, and General Aviation in particular, has such a wide appeal that we welcome postings from pilots and non-pilots alike. With so many issues affecting aviation throughout the world there is so much to talk about, we look forward to hearing your views.

We hope you will become a regular visitor and will find the forum a benefit.

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Let us brace ourselves for take-off.

This should turn out to be a great forum, and one that will serve the GA community well. :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

This will be a great forum...thanx for bringing it back. :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

wow my first post on the new forum :roll:

i've been here long enough to remeber the last time today's pilot had a forum :D :LOL: :D

rabie ;)

Member for

21 years 1 month

Congratulations to all for getting this up and running. All we need now are some threads to get our teeth into. Came in from the other Key forums with a new name so have been demoted to junior - at my age:cool:

Under Restoration :o

Member for

24 years 2 months

Re: Welcome

yea - all go here - i have to admit tho i only get todays pilot when it's in the reduced section of the shop after a couple of months :rolleyes:

gud luk and i'll keep popping in and out!!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Greetings

Hello everyone! Glad to finally have a GA forum to inhabit :D

Hope it becomes the best on the Net!

Member for

24 years 2 months

At last, I wondered when the TP forum would be resurected.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Amusing drivvel welcomed!

Bertie, stop being a stuffed shirt