How about another Key Forum fly-in?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 7 months

Ok, proposed date Sunday 24th September

Destinations open to suggestions.

Isle Of Wight (Sandown or Bembride)? or somewhere central (ish) again?

Discuss :D

Original post

Member for

19 years 2 months

I always enjoy a fly-in.

1000m of tarmac preferred though, so that may limit my attendance.

Member for

20 years 7 months

Somewhere with 1000m of tarmac would be good for Trinny's provost, we did Leicester last time, I am not sure you will get many people wanting to go to Guernsey for a fly-in ( I may be wrong ), still, open to suggestions of course,

Member for

19 years 2 months

Guernsey is a nice destination, and with decent weather is an undemanding flight. I am guessing that Deano had somewhere rather more central in mind though. Places that spring to mind include Wellesbourne, Wolverhampton, Tollerton etc

Member for

20 years 7 months

Guernsey would be ok Trin for sure, I have to fly there anyway as part of my CPL structured hour building, it's just I can't see us getting many others who would do it, especially those from the north, Wellesbourne would be ok, if a little close to Staverton, other 2 sound good, I guess when we get a concensus we'll have some idea, Moggy is back today isn't he? wx permitting :P (cmon moggy dont get stuck ;) )

Member for

24 years 2 months

Didn't get stuck, lovely flying weather (bar the odd shower) both ways.

Le Plessis is a great field run by wonderful people. I'll post some more later.

I'd be up for Guernsey, or even better the IOW - but virtually all my September weekends have been lost in a sudden rush of weddings that I have to attend. Is the Chancellor going to tax rings soon?

Moggy

Member for

19 years

Sywell, and come and support the Airshow as well. PPR is required. :)

Member for

19 years 2 months

Sywell's got my vote too. All I have to do is find (or fix) another aeroplane! :D

Member for

18 years 6 months

I've put Sywell on the Calendar, but I have a horrible feeling that it clashes with my Brother's wedding, I wonder if he can move it? ;)