"A kind of magic"

Profile picture for user XH668

Member for

11 years 11 months

Ok i think "general aviation" is the best place for this can anyone give me any info on the queen helicopter used for the magic tour i believe here a pic http://www.cathedralstone.net/Pics/Queen.jpg i want to know its current condition and if it hasnt been scrapped where is it also ive spent ages trying to work out its reg. but different pics show different things can anyone help? thanks 668 ________ VAPOR GENIE ________ HONDA XL 100
Original post
Profile picture for user Moggy C

Member for

19 years 10 months

Can anyone help? Please!
I think it needs a little clarification. Are we talking 'Queen' the band from the 1970s or Her Majesty? Where is the picture? I can't see it. Moggy
Profile picture for user Auster Fan

Member for

15 years 10 months

Me neither.
Profile picture for user Jamie-Southend

Member for

13 years 11 months

Thought we were going to play guess the chopper, no pic, guess not.

Member for

13 years 11 months

That`s Air Hansons S-76A. Think it went on to be G-BURS and is still current. I have a picture of it taken at Battersea somewhere about 18 months ago i think.
Profile picture for user XH668

Member for

11 years 11 months

thanks sorry for the mix up in the begining Does anyone have a contact for Air Hanson? Thanks ever so much 668 ________ Honda Cd125 ________ Herbal health

Member for

13 years 11 months

I was just intrigued that Moggy was questioning that Her Majesty had embarked on a “Magic” Tour :D :D :D

Member for

13 years 11 months

Sorry 668, here we go.... Current operator. http://www.premiair.co.uk PREMIAIR AVIATION SERVICES LTD TILEHOUSE LANE DENHAM UXBRIDGE UB9 5DF
Profile picture for user J Boyle

Member for

15 years

I was just intrigued that Moggy was questioning that Her Majesty had embarked on a “Magic” Tour :D :D :D
The "Magical History Tour" perhaps?