Something new perhaps ?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 11 months

Hi guys. It's been a long time since I last viewed the forum so here's just a quick update.
I've taken a side step from designing planes with a difference and am now getting my hands dirty in restoring a Thruster ultralight that has been stored for 10 years. A long term project but one that is keeping me sane in my 'old age'. I'm looking at flying in maybe 9 months time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248765[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248768[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248769[/ATTACH]

Before anyone says anything, I'm on a diet already ;-)

Attachments

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hah!

Good luck with that (The aircraft and the diet). Good to see any old bird rescued from ground-based dereliction and put back in the skies, their rightful place.

Moggy

Member for

15 years 2 months

Hi guys. It's been a long time since I last viewed the forum so here's just a quick update.
I've taken a side step from designing planes with a difference and am now getting my hands dirty in restoring a Thruster ultralight that has been stored for 10 years. A long term project but one that is keeping me sane in my 'old age'. I'm looking at flying in maybe 9 months time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248765[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248767[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248768[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248769[/ATTACH]

Before anyone says anything, I'm on a diet already ;-)

Cool project...I made a gramm weighing propeller today.

Attachments

Member for

14 years 11 months

Weighed myself this morning and found I have lost 5Kgs. Now to keep it off, plus another 10.

Member for

15 years 2 months

Weighed myself this morning and found I have lost 5Kgs. Now to keep it off, plus another 10.

I play frisbee golf...and if I want to loose weighs I go cycling for 4-5 hrs.

Member for

14 years 11 months

My diet is less energetic. Miss one meal a day, without eating larger meals to make up for it, and eating less carbs and a lot of fish.

Member for

15 years 2 months

My diet is less energetic. Miss one meal a day, without eating larger meals to make up for it, and eating less carbs and a lot of fish.

Yes that sounds very healthy. My favourite pizza is topped with shrimps, anjovis and tuna.

Member for

15 years 2 months

Here is the 1/6 scale fuselage wing foil.

Sorry I cannot upload pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]249020[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

14 years 11 months

Remember that 5kgs I lost, well it's back on again. !00kgs seems to be a magnetic weight for me.

Member for

15 years 2 months

I am 106,5 kg.

Here what I have so far of this 1/6 scale of a...car port fitting ac.

Attachments

Member for

15 years 2 months

Without tail booms and elevator.

Attachments