Airplane refueling an F1 Car

Member for

10 years 8 months

Typical Ferrari driver setting off with the fuel hose still attached! And believe me its not fake as all the guys are saying. I live in Las Vegas and this was all over the place back in 1997... VIDEO
Original post
Profile picture for user Moggy C

Member for

19 years 9 months

It depends what you mean by "It's not a fake" If you truly believe that the car was in any way refuelled by the aircraft you are naive beyond belief. If you mean that some cool flying was involved in making the film then you are probably right. Moggy
Profile picture for user frankvw

Member for

19 years 9 months

I wouldn't even be too sure that one of these radial + jet powered gliders is still airworthy.
Profile picture for user frankvw

Member for

19 years 9 months

Isn't a Boxcar, it's a Provider. Wrong plane ;) And ... I thought that any plane would need a N- number on it...
Profile picture for user Moggy C

Member for

19 years 9 months

Bummer :(
Profile picture for user A225HVY

Member for

15 years 6 months

I was given a model from Shell Aerofuels as a promo gift for the fuel we order from them just after the advert was aired:D....... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/KMCLEAN/017-2.jpg
Profile picture for user J Boyle

Member for

14 years 11 months

I woudn't mind the model...not many of C-123s about. It looks pretty accurate...some mods and a nice paint job would do wonders. And yes, there are (1-2) warbird 123s still flying. I saw the Con Air film plane at Reno a few years back.