Robots and love.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 4 months

Mods, kill this thread if it gets smutty.

I once new a gal that confessed she would really like to "Know" a humanoid, or Robot. She said it would be good to know she had control over a non human action.

Which brings me to a comment I made on another thread. I really fancied the female star of Avatar! She's a bit of a looker in real life but the SFX improved it!
At aged 6 or 7 I also fancied Lady Penelope. And Destiny Angel.

Go on, fess up!

Original post

Member for

17 years 6 months

Depends what you mean by ‘robot’.....I believe there are certain electrically powered, moving...er...appliances... :diablo:

Member for

19 years 6 months

Jessica Rabbit lol:):):):):):):):)

Member for

19 years 5 months

Somewhere on a real news site this past week...honest, it was CNN or MSNBC....there was a story about a new...how can I phrase it for this audience?..."female simulator".

Where it differed from other "deluxe" models currently on the market, which the article said were realistic looking, warm to the touch, equipped with all the right bits and could move...was its ability to initiate speech: ask questions, start a conversation.

It could even be programmed to discuss items of interest to its owner (here's your chance to have a "female" express interest in old aeroplanes...she could probably even complain about XH558).

The cost was expected to be $7000 and it's builder, a former AI expert in the computer industry, said he's been swamped with inquires and orders.

Member for

18 years 5 months

As long as you're careful that Bicentennial Man doesn't come true and 'she' turns into a real woman that expects you to do things for her!

Member for

20 years 7 months

This is a new level of "messed up" for this forum! :diablo:

Member for

16 years 4 months

I'd end up with the nagging version.

Member for

15 years

Apparently your new flexible friend's called Roxxxy and umpteen orders have already been placed for one.
There are also plans to make a male equivalent,to be called Rocky.I'd love to hear what sort of conversation's going to be programmed into that one.
Old shape,I always thought you were so butch.

Member for

16 years 4 months

Apparently your new flexible friend's called Roxxxy and umpteen orders have already been placed for one.
There are also plans to make a male equivalent,to be called Rocky.I'd love to hear what sort of conversation's going to be programmed into that one.
Old shape,I always thought you were so butch.

Butch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means batting for the wrong team me lass!!!!

Butch indeed.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Somewhere on a real news site this past week...honest, it was CNN or MSNBC....there was a story about a new...how can I phrase it for this audience?..."female simulator".

Where it differed from other "deluxe" models currently on the market, which the article said were realistic looking, warm to the touch, equipped with all the right bits and could move...was its ability to initiate speech: ask questions, start a conversation.

It could even be programmed to discuss items of interest to its owner (here's your chance to have a "female" express interest in old aeroplanes...she could probably even complain about XH558).

The cost was expected to be $7000 and it's builder, a former AI expert in the computer industry, said he's been swamped with inquires and orders.

Does it get ratty and unpredictable once a month?

Member for

16 years 4 months

Does it get ratty and unpredictable once a month?

Present wife has none of that.
Previous one was like dealing with unstable Semtex, near an oven.
One before that, I don't remember.

Member for

17 years 6 months

At 7000 bucks, it has to be cheaper and less stressful than the real thing. :D

*Ducks for cover*

Member for

24 years 2 months

Previous one was like dealing with unstable Semtex, near an oven.

I was married to her back in the 1980s :eek:

Moggy

Member for

16 years 4 months

At 7000 bucks, it has to be cheaper and less stressful than the real thing. :D

*Ducks for cover*

As someone said, "If it has **** or wheels you're better off renting"

4 stars!! This means I can serve burgers on my own! (It was Ti** by the way)

Member for

24 years 2 months

4 stars!! This means I can serve burgers on my own! (It was Ti** by the way)

Thanks for that. As I've led such a sheltered life it would have taken ages to work it out.

Regards,

kev35

Member for

15 years

Butch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means batting for the wrong team me lass!!!!

Butch indeed.

Calm down dear,it means " masculine " round these 'ere parts.

Member for

16 years 4 months

Thanks for that. As I've led such a sheltered life it would have taken ages to work it out.

Regards,

kev35

Plenty of other 4 letter words it could have been. But it was actually clean, but still blocked.

Member for

16 years 4 months

Calm down dear,it means " masculine " round these 'ere parts.

Aah, your in 1950!

Member for

14 years 2 months

I suppose DAVROS had a kind of masterful quality did he not?

Member for

17 years 10 months

Liz Hurley Fembot

Member for

14 years 2 months

Fembot? - Nice - But the seal does not look very watertight around the facial area - she may short out during certain water based activity, say, swimming?