You couldn't make it up!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 5 months

From The Times: -

A floor collapsed beneath a group of about 20 members of Weight Watchers as they gathered to compare how many pounds they had shed over Christmas.

Members of the weight-loss club were lining up to compare readings on the scales when they heard a bang as the floor came away from the walls of their meeting room in Växjö in southern Sweden.

Original post

Member for

20 years 11 months

You seem to have a fixation with overweight people for some reason :confused::)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Just confirms that if you are going to diet you have to be roofless in your approach.

Regards,

kev35

Member for

18 years 8 months

Just confirms that if you are going to diet you have to be roofless in your approach.

Kev, that's hardly a groundbreaking statement.

Paul

Member for

16 years 5 months

You seem to have a fixation with overweight people for some reason :confused::)

What, you think I may be one in disguise!!!
"Inside every fatty is a thin person!!!................and lots of cake". Quote Jo Brand.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Must have been very embarrassing for them. I bet they wished the floor would open up.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Is there any truth in the rumour that their next meeting will be at Weybridge?

Regards,

kev35

Member for

17 years 6 months

I heard it was to be at Tonbridge... :D

That article reminds me of one of those hilariously mis-typed church notices:

Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.

Member for

19 years 2 months

I heard it was to be at Tonbridge... :D

That article reminds me of one of those hilariously mis-typed church notices:

Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.

:D:D:D
Passing a weight watchers club 'somehere in america' some years ago I was tickled by the sight of a 'well fed' lady getting out of a car with the registration number 284LBS :D

Member for

14 years 2 months

And it was reported that " the smell of sewage quickly collected in the room".:(

Member for

20 years 2 months

Regards,

kev35

Class:D:D:D