Air International Febr.2011

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 4 months

Just a quick query if it's ok. Does by any chnace Air International have an electronic version of their magazine ( as in you pay for it and they would send it to you scanned as a pdf file in your email) , saw the febr. 2011 issue has an article about T-50 , went in town today to buy it, and to my horror couldn't find the magazine anywhere!

I ordered it at one of the local bookshops, but they say it would take from few days to few weeks( ?) to arrive . Needless to say , i don't like waiting .:p

Thanks your time.

mack8

Original post

Member for

13 years 9 months

Hi Mack. I am sure if you get in touch with the publishers you can get a back copy in a few days if you pay via a Credit Card.
Lincoln. 7:)

Member for

14 years 4 months

Hi Lincoln 7,

Thank you for your help. Well i aleardy ordered the issue in question a few days ago from the local bookshop ( where i usually make my book orders ) so i guess it's too late to cancel. Food for thought for next time though.

Personally, i would think electronic versions of AI or other reputable aviation magazines, would be a great idea. Few clicks, get your card details in, then click ok ; next, you happily read it on your PC in minutes! Everything is on the computer these days , isn't it ?:p