Well I'm back!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Actually I got back about a week ago ago but computer problems have kept me from hitting this forum before now, I see quite a bit has changed since I've been gone!

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Well I'm back!

A lot has changed? Too right. There was a huge rumble between a few of the guys on the AFM forum which resulted in Ja Worsley leaving and I think Phantom II has gone as well. The other result has seen the webmaster create this new forum.

Welcome back Rosco. :)

Regards, Glenn.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hey, how was the trip?

Did you take nice pics? If so... Post a small photo report!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Glenn, what happened in the AFM forum? I've only just began posting in there and havn't heard about any of the goings on.

Regards

Benair

Member for

24 years 3 months

There was huge fight about whether or not Ja was a worthy contributor to the AFM board, and several individuals brought it up when Ja wanted to know who one of them was with a board question concerning a rating he got. The particular thread in question has gone, no surprise, but Ja seems to have returned now anyway.

Regards, Glenn.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Sorry, I didn't take any pics...I really should have though, I was really kicking myself for not bringing a camera as I passed by the Mexican airforce base in Ensenada. Anyway I managed to get myself sunburned to a crisp even though I'm about as light skinned as Will Smith, and I think my hangover is only now starting to fade! :P I may plan to go again next year, though I definately don't want to go with my trailer trash cousins!