Scammer monitoring the forum

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years 3 months

If you are at a loose end for half an hour or so try this one done on a 419 scammer. I love it!

http://419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

Absolute pisser, genius work. :D

Member for

16 years 4 months

I spend some time working from home and must get three or four of the (almost unintelligible sub-continent voice) "This is Windows security company, we have detected that you have a virus on your computer and we want to help you fix it remotely"

My favoured response to that one is

"How can you be sure my computer has a Virus... have you hacked into my computer ... isn't that illegal ?"

Member for

20 years 6 months

Absolute pisser, genius work. :D

Agreed 100% ,well worth the half hours read and laughter.

Member for

15 years 3 months

If I am in the mood and not busy I will drag it out for a few minutes with my totally incompetent attempts to follow their instructions. Moggy

We get the same out here, all sorts of calls from trying to change your web carrier to cheaper power and cheaper phone calls/mobile phones. If I'm feeling playful I'll drag it out as long as possible, while I'm keepinum busy they aren't annoying anybody else. My personal best is 22 minutes, you have to be prepared to change your tack and work compliantly withum.
Usually our calls come from India/Asia. The calls normally start with a long pause then "Could I speak to the manager/owner of the company please". You say "Speaking" and away they go.
"It's Stephen here ringing from Melbourne, how are you sir?"
"I'm extremely well and thank you very much for asking" That throws them a bit then they start.
Then I'll say "You don't sound like a Steven to me, you sound more like Sanjeev" After a bit of trying to deflect the comments they start the hard sell if they haven't said I ask where they are ringing from. The likes of Melbourne I ask "What's the weather like in Melbourne?" When they reply I tell them what the weather is really like. You can go on for ages before they start to get stroppy, mostly they'll just keep trying no matter how rude/ignorant/stupid you are.
If you've got a bit of spare time see how long you can string them out, if they are going to waste your time why not waste a bit of their phone bill?:D

Member for

12 years 7 months

Would anyone like to buy a fleet of harrier jets and an aircraft carrier....
Just send me 30,000 GBP and i will fly them to you.............Honest:dev2:

Happy Christmas Guys!