What gets "Up your.. ??......

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 6 months

What Graham said, plus:

The stupid c0w in Asda Long Eaton yesterday, who despite an "Excuse me please!" from both myself AND my partner, proceeded to reverse her fat ar$3 into me and then COMPLAINED that I had "rammed" her!

Pillocks usually BMW or Mercedes drivers (Berks in Mercs, & Dreamers in Beamers) on the road who do not seem to realise that a bus or coach is anything up to 12m long and requires a LOT of road to safely turn (viz. the not-so-smart driver of the Smartcar who attempted to UNDERTAKE a bus as it made a wide left-hand turn a few days ago in Beeston - If you know the area, you'll probably know of the location I refer to).

Those same drivers who drive so close to the rear of my (preserved) coach that I can no longer see them. Can you see me in my mirrors?
No? Then I can't see YOU. Simple.
(I usually find a touch on the brakes, or hitting the fog lamp switch makes 'em panic... :diablo:)

Conspiracy Theorists. Get a life. Get a job. Get the hell out of my face.

The inept politicians that run this country (into the ground).

People who use the phrase "train station" or "train tracks".

I could go on...

Member for

18 years 2 months

People who use the word isle. A piece of land surrounded by water.

When they mean Aisle. A passage way for walking. :D:D:D

Member for

14 years 2 months

People who tailgate on the motorway (or any road for that matter) for any reason. Just doesn't make sense.

Likewise those who sit in the middle or outside lane when there isn't anything for several miles on the inside lane and they can pull over but just stay in the same lane and vary their speed.

oops, don't think anyone noticed.

Member for

13 years 9 months

inkworm, . Your not alone, I to spelled Isle instead of AISLE.Thats a two in one for me, if you see a mistake in typing, forget it,it's not our fault we can't spell correctly a certain word, it's the bloo** English language where words that sound the same, are in fact different. I'm with you bud, carry on, I am purposefuly now, frequently going to miss-spell words, just to get up folks noses, not that I don't now:diablo:
Jim. (AKA) to my wife ,as that (Bloody Victor Meldrew) Critter, your spot on, now about that 2 C.V :D
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

Try living in the US, some of these people choose to be deliberately thickheaded & are willfully ignorant of even the most basic laws of physics & totally lack ANY common sense.... Then they get offended when you try to educate their offspring to prevent the morons from breeding even more bloody clueless morons.

& in related news: Califailure is cutting the High School science requirement from 2 years to one. This is because we have a $16Billion budget deficit.... but they won't do a damn thing about the $22Billion they **** away on bloody illegals every effing year...

I'm seriously thinking about turning in my green card so I can also get free health care & not have to produce a driving license or proof of insurance if I get pulled over by the Dibble...

Rick, As you know, I have a M.D. friend in San Diego, who told me some time ago, that the Californians are an Ethnic minority in California State, but added the salad crops would fail, if it wasn't for all the Ethnics doing the work cheap.
G.B. is fast heading in the same direction believe me.:eek:
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

People who use the word isle. A piece of land surrounded by water.

Errrrrr, We are surrounded and frequently flooded by water, even some supermarkets during the recent floods.:p ;) so in a roundabout way inkworm and myself were right.

Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

What Graham said, plus:

The stupid c0w in Asda.

I could go on...

Well critter592, don't let us stop you, carry on regardless ;)
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

14 years 1 month

I have an addition to my list; VOSA.

That is all. For now...

Member for

13 years 9 months

Blue 2
Graham, "Thats all. For now". how long is it going to take you to make your list out and Post it?.Seems like it's going to be a Loooooooooong one:diablo:
Jim.
Lincoln.7

Member for

14 years 1 month

how long is it going to take you to make your list out and Post it?.Seems like it's going to be a Loooooooooong one

I'm in no hurry... :diablo:

Member for

12 years 11 months

@ppp. Is that the sniper rifle wherebye some marksman/sniper got in 5 head shots from a mile away?.I just had another look at the photo, and noticed the expelled casing being ejected, what calibre would it possibly be?
Jim.
Lincoln .7

It's a .50 cal rifle.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Wheeled cases.

Not the huge jobs that Essex totty take their entire wardrobe to Ibiza in, but the nancy-boy things that fully-grown men, perfectly capable of carrying insist on wheeling their laptops and shirts in around airports, offices, etc etc

Moggy

Member for

24 years 2 months

Bottled water that now invariably comes with some form of nipple on the top to drink through.

What's wrong with a screw cap?

Moggy

Member for

24 years 2 months

Television reporters standing outside empty gvernment buildings in the dead of night to deliver a report they could have read out from the comfort of the studio without needing to send an expensive OB crew half-way across London.

Moggy

Member for

24 years 2 months

Smokers who huddle right next to the door when they step outside to indulge, so the smoke blows back into the building, compounding the sin by walking back in as soon as they have taken their last desperate drag, trailing the smell of stale tobacco after them

Moggy

Member for

14 years 6 months

all of the above. Plus idiots driving at all times with their front fogs on. Chavs. Children who's parents haven't instilled in them any idea how they should behave, or manners. Irresponsible cyclists. People whos only reason to be using a mobility scooter is idleness. The government, no make that politicians in general. And people who can't tell the difference between the Victor and a bl**dy Vulcan!

People who leave things in jet engines.
Bogeys.

Member for

14 years 2 months

What's wrong with nipples?

Certainly the latter is more convenient when doing something like drink driving less likely to have a bit of leakage.

But on the subject our daughter's nursery is next to a gym, there are parking bays clearly marked for parent and child for picking up dropping off but gym members park there as it is close to the gym and they are too lazy to park a bit further away AND WALK to the gym where they are going to exercise. Never worked that one out.

And on the subject of parent/child parking when you kid is a teenager you really don't need to park in one of those spaces, they are for people who have little kids/babies and really do find the extra few inches of width usefuli.

Member for

15 years 8 months

@lincoln
It is! There's a new version of it with a slightly smaller calibre which has an even longer range. It was designed it seems to be legal in California as their 50cal M82 is illegal there. The owner of Barrett Rifles has also refused to sell to, or perform repair work for, the police in California as they offended him by using one of his rifles as an example of a criminal weapon! It's a shame this isn't done to the police forces in the UK when they demand banning of different types of firearms. I'm sure the Police here would pretty quickly change their tune on the semi-automatic rifle ban if it meant that firearms suppliers in the UK would only sell them a .22, the same as they allow for citizens.

"When I returned to my office from Los Angeles, I found an example of our need for mutual cooperation. Your department had sent one of your 82A1 rifles in to us for service. All of my knowledge in the use of my rifle in the field of law enforcement had been turned upside down by witnessing how your department used yours. Not to protect and serve, but for deception, photo opportunities, and to further an ill-conceived effort that may result in the use of LA taxpayer monies to wage losing political battles in Washington against civil liberties regarding gun ownership.

Please excuse my slow response on the repair service of the rifle. I am battling to what service I am repairing the rifle for. I will not sell, nor service, my rifles to those seeking to infringe upon the Constitution and the crystal clear rights it affords individual to own firearms.

I implore you to investigate the facts of the .50, to consider the liberties of the law-abiding people and our mutual coexistence, and to change your department’s position on this issue."

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-30062.html

Member for

19 years 5 months

Television reporters standing outside empty gvernment buildings in the dead of night to deliver a report they could have read out from the comfort of the studio without needing to send an expensive OB crew half-way across London.

Moggy

As a former broadcast journalist (but one never forced to do it), I agree.
What's the point?

BTW:
ppp in post 12 is correct.
That mentality is out of control...

Member for

13 years 9 months

Bottled water that now invariably comes with some form of nipple on the top to drink through.

More to the point Moggs whats wrong with a nipple to drink from?.:D

Jim.
Lincoln .7