What gets "Up your.. ??......

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 9 months

Wheeled cases.

Not the huge jobs that Essex totty take their entire wardrobe to Ibiza in, but the nancy-boy things that fully-grown men, perfectly capable of carrying insist on wheeling their laptops and shirts in around airports, offices, etc etc

Moggy

Ahhhh, Moggs but they don't have an R.V. like you have to carry yours;)
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

The Spanish HGV Git, that tried to overtake me and 3 others in front of me and realised he wasnt going to make it so he swung in front of me forcing me to brake hard to create the gap he needed to pull in. I managed to eventualy managed to floor my car and get in front of him, knowing most HGVs have over 20 gears, I then slowed down, then up and down.making him change gears many times. Why is it you never see a Copper when you need one. This was on the A17, where there have been 13 fatals already this year, and then they wonder why.:mad: What did they used to call HGV drivers? "Knight of the road?".:rolleyes:
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

20 years 5 months

Andy, Your reply makes Victor Meldrew look like Mary Poppins, so just for you to answer, what makes YOU a happy Bunny?.:)
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Jim, there is a moment that the speedo needle on some bit of two wheeled machinery goes past certain speeds that still cheers me up.
I also still get a buzz with certain machines running--the collection's 1904 Aurora, 1903 Marot Gardon or 1900 Singer--so it's not all about speed.

As to people, I have trouble with so many groups, categories and genders that it's much easier to say that I have a very select group of chums who tolerate me and me them.

As to the so called modern world--you can stuff it.
A.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Pig ignorant pikeys zooming down the crowded pavement even when the road is nearly empty, people similarly glued to their mobiles and expecting other people to get out of their way because what they're doing is, like, soooo important, people just dropping cans and bottles without even trying to look for a bin. Oh yes, and bloody "Gavin from Autoglass" Sick of hearing him.

Member for

24 years 2 months

What's wrong with nipples?

Certainly the latter is more convenient when doing something like drink driving less likely to have a bit of leakage.

If you really can't drink from a bottle without dribbling the contents then I guess they are perfectly suited to you.

Personally I gave up drinking from bottles with teats on round about 1952 and I am not planning on returning to them for many years yet.

Moggy

Member for

16 years 11 months

Colleagues who don't want to be there and do ****** all every day plus the managers who don't have the balls to do anything about them :(

Member for

18 years 10 months

@ppp. Is that the sniper rifle wherebye some marksman/sniper got in 5 head shots from a mile away?.I just had another look at the photo, and noticed the expelled casing being ejected, what calibre would it possibly be?
Jim.
Lincoln .7

.50cal, it uses BMG rounds :)

Member for

14 years 1 month

I managed to eventualy managed to floor my car and get in front of him, knowing most HGVs have over 20 gears, I then slowed down, then up and down.making him change gears many times.

I fear this may be ineffective though Jim, as many LGV's (not mine!) have auto boxes. So all you've really done is make your Spanish friend exercise his right ankle a touch more I'm afraid...

Member for

13 years 9 months

Colleagues who don't want to be there and do ****** all every day plus the managers who don't have the balls to do anything about them :(

I think to quote A.P. it's callled.....Apathy;) ;)
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

ZRX 60...........Re thread post.
Thanks for the info Rick, seems like everyone agrees on that....That's got to be a first on this forum. :D
Jim.

Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

I was, due to the recent good weather,, going up to Sheffield today,to go shopping, and to have a look around, having been told by the weather forcasters that today would be fine, dry, vis good etc. Got up early, went downstairs and it's pi****g down with rain. Yet another day they got it wrong.How come they get even the next days forcast wrong?.
It's G.B. FFS, everone knows it rains, Wimbledon...........I should have realised:rolleyes:
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

20 years 1 month

That ship

Anything to do with that B*****Y ship Titanic, I am sick to death of hearing about it, seeing yet another film about it, documentarys about it, Titanic this, Titanic that, for gods sake give it a B**** rest.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders.

I didn't think that there were any of the above 'left';)

Member for

13 years 9 months

Bruggen 130.

Why don't they give as much publicity to HMS HOOD, there were many more survivors on the Titanic, yet Titanic gets all the attention.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

MSR 777. You will have to excuse Andy, as he is only halfway through his "How to be a Victor Meldrew" course, God help us when he has completed it;)
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

@ Blue 2 re my Spanish friend NOT, and other foreign HGV drivers, many of which seem to have been made inthe same mould, I think a few CALTHROPS scattered out the window would do the trick. If they can stop a Cavalry Charge, they can stop the HGVs, just a thought..........................and if you believe that :diablo:
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

20 years 6 months

The things that really get "Up my ..." are

1) People rustling crisp packet etc, that noise really gets to me
2) Rich people and companies avoiding taxes and big bonuses for failing
3) Government and MPS telling us how to lead our lives whilst they do the opposite.
4)Adverts like Go-compare,No-No, etc
5) The claim culture "yes you have had a accident live with it, we used to"
6) PPI adverts nobody needs these companies to help them, they can do it themselves.

Member for

20 years 5 months

Arrogant slightly post teenage shop assistants in Sainsbury.
I have just returned from there and had to resort to telling them that their automatic check out system was 'cr*p'.
BECAUSE IT IS!!!!!

Member for

24 years 2 months

I like Sainsbury.

It keeps the riff-raff out of Waitrose

(Stephen Fry)

Member for

13 years 9 months

We go to Morrisons, as my son is able to give us a family discount card, also, it's not bad for shopping in. Why is it my wife takes about an hour shopping, when I can do the same shopping in a lot less than that?.;)
Jim.

Lincoln .7