What gets "Up your.. ??......

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 5 months

Totally agree with you, these scum that have been falsely inflating the interest rates to squeeze money out of everyone should be sacked, stripped of all bonuses and jailed.... They should not be able to hold a position in ANY financial way or form for the next 10 years

Member for

20 years 5 months

I hated them before this last round of 'news' about how bent they are.
Between 1993 and 2003 (when I sold it) I ran an engineering business in London, now I'm running my own business again--albeit on a much smaller scale.
Guess how useful the banks were on either occasion..??

Member for

15 years 10 months

I hated them before this last round of 'news' about how bent they are.
Between 1993 and 2003 (when I sold it) I ran an engineering business in London, now I'm running my own business again--albeit on a much smaller scale.
Guess how useful the banks were on either occasion..??

Does chocolate teapot cover it, or worse than that?

Member for

20 years 5 months

Does chocolate teapot cover it, or worse than that?

Close..! ;):);)

Member for

13 years 9 months

Last night, some Bas****s who went down our street, and poured paint stripper on cars, 14 in total.THE police have totaly lost it, as their station is in the same street, they have CCTV cameras all around THEIR property, giving their cars cover by the cameras, but nothing in the Town its'self.to protect their property.
When you joined yrs ago, you took an Oath, "To protect life and property", seems like the whole of this Country, together with the Banks, has gone down the Crapper. :mad:
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

TonyT.
Tony, this poor chap would have been damned if he did(As he was) and damned if he didn't.
Mind you, I once attended the scene of an accident on a bridge, (Narrow) on the Lincs/Cambs boarder. The bridge was the boundry line between both. It seems impossible, but half the car was in Lincs, and the other in Cambs.
I was first at the scene, no injuries, and then the Cambs driver arrived at the scene got out of his car, carrying a 50 ft tape measure. He wanted to measure the scene, to see which County had the most of the car in it, to see which Force would be dealing with it, ie, Lincs or Cambs, I told him if he was too bone idle to do it, as it was inches into Cambs to ******* off, and I would deal with it. He left, and although I took on his job, he didn't even stay and give me a hand.
Jim.
Lincoln ..7

Member for

11 years 11 months

Any phone call that starts "This is an important message about your":mad:

The person that completely cut the corner turning into the bottom of my street the other day nearly hitting me head on.

And why when ever you watch a TV show now it's X number of meters high or Y number of kilometers fast! I have no idea what that is:rolleyes:

Louie (Victor Meldrew in training)

Member for

13 years 9 months

Louie (Victor Meldrew in training)

Don't worry Louie, your training has already started:diablo:
Stay on this forum, which is the best one since sliced bread, and I guarantee, you will soon become a fully fledged member of the V.M club.

If forum members can't answer you questions, no one can. It can be quite educational, stay with us. ;)
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

Getting up today, and finding again as usual, it's pouring down with rain, mind you, the weeds in the garden are thriving:rolleyes:

Jim.

Lincoln .7

Member for

12 years 4 months

Crikey, You blokes, shelias must spend your time grumbling about these little upsets and let them upset you-just smile and you'll lead a happier life.
berkyboy

Member for

13 years 9 months

Berkeyboy.

I can't believe you have said that, I have friends in Aus, and they should enter the 2012 Olymipic Games, as they would all win Golds for moaning.:rolleyes:

Jim.

Lincoln .7