Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

But that's Jim for you.....

Regards,

kev35

Member for

13 years 9 months

As a Police Officer Jim you would know that without evidence to substantiate your claim that the British SAS were involved as a unit in Vietnam then it is nothing more than hearsay. Next thing you'll be telling me is that the RAAF Canberras employed in Vietnam were really a secret RAF unit in disguise.

Regards,

kev35

Kev, Seems like the only way to find out, is to send Hereford a P.M. and hope they answer;).
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

How did we get here? A post about hospital reorganisation and now we’re on the SAS in Vietnam (or not)? :confused:

Good job nobody has mentioned Hitler yet.....bu99er! :o

Warren, it's funny you should mention Hitler, because I was...................:D

Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

But that's Jim for you.....

And I love you too Kev, xx :diablo: And before any of you lot ask, no, I don't bat for the other side :p

Jim.

Lincoln .7

Member for

24 years 2 months

Are you sure it wasn't the fat bloke from East Enders and his team of bit-part actors from Ultimate Farce?

Moggy

Member for

13 years 9 months

Kev and Warren. The way things are going, getting back on thread before Warren goes ballistic, do you think that in the not so distant future, we will go the American way, whereby we have to take out a private Insurance Policy to get treatment at a Hospital?.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

Are you sure it wasn't the fat bloke from East Enders and his team of bit-part actors from Ultimate Farce?

Moggy

Sorrry Moggy, you have lost me on that, I can't stand any soaps, but have to endure them cos the wife watches them. I just put my earphones on and listen to music.(Naughty, but nice ;))
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 11 months

truth will hurt but britain is heading rapidly to third world status , with no real brits left in it to pull it back , bankers know it is in its death throws and are milking as much as possible before they fold

ecconomic migrants will pack up and scurry off to the next place on the list that wasn't as gullable as us !!

there's such a mix of races british identity was lost 15yrs ago

the queen on a makeshift barge in her diamond year whilst britania is a museum and a pityful local support of her loads of union flags in tesco to jump on sales bandwagons yet pityfuly few on the streets less we offend and lttle apreciation that the queen is very close to breaking history by beating queen victorias reign

there is no british pride remaining our ancestors faught long and hard to give us what we had we repaid them by giving it away in less than 30yrs

a country only needs an army if there is anything left to defend

nowadays if a yank asks me if i'm an australian my answer is " i sure am digger !!"

Member for

18 years 9 months

nowadays if a yank asks me if i'm an australian my answer is " i sure am digger !!"

He would know you're fibbing.:rolleyes:

'Digger is an Australian and New Zealand military slang term for soldiers from Australia and New Zealand.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digger_%28soldier%29

Baz

Member for

13 years 11 months

if you'd have said ANZACS i'd have took it in quicker !!

Member for

24 years 2 months

@Merlin3945
If you want exports then you'll have to have good quality products from a well trained workfore, with access to funding for R&D and production, and a reduction as far as possible in the level of taxation and regulation on business.

Which is exactly my point. Something the goverment doesnt seem to care about anymore. No pride about the country anymore. Believe me I dont have the answers but I am damn sure I could do a lot better than some so called politicians.

Another thing is that we have got to be seen as meeting the stardards of the EU rules and regulations etc with fines if we dont meet the EU targets. While I am sure that its great in principle why have fines. Why not just pay that fine money into your own countries care system or education system?

You just have to wondered about our whole countries system. Was it better when things were much more simple?

I guess we may never know.

Member for

13 years 11 months

and that is the problem !! screw the EU there is a whole world out there to compete and trade with !!!

whilst we're jumping through hoops to meet this and that EU standard adding to goods costs

thailand , india , china , etc etc has jumped in and is leading in sales

if you go to a local garage wich one do you chose ??

the one that gets your car in does a reasonable job with a quick turnover and charges a reasonable price

or one that takes ages through checking regs isn't that much better than above ( reality about the same ) then stings you a small fortune

china and india etc weren't a threat ten years ago the reality is that today they are and if if we don't wake up and change attitudes to this new world order the uk may as well sink into the sea !!

Member for

15 years 8 months

@Merlin3945
Oh I agree :)

@tornado64
Indeed, it's a customs union rather than a free trade area. There are many statistical arguments in favour of EU membership, I'm sure we've all heard them before, and I'm sure we are also all aware that they've had more spins than a medium sized DVD collection. Don't leave the EU, Britain trades more with Belgium than Brazil... as if they think that is a situation we should maintain?!?!

@EU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo

Member for

19 years 2 months

Hospitals 'letting patients die to save money’
Hospitals may be depriving elderly patients of food and drink to hasten their deaths as part of cost-cutting measures to free up bed space, leading doctors warn.

The above is copied directly from this mornings Daily Torygraph.......

Member for

19 years 5 months

ecconomic migrants will pack up and scurry off to the next place on the list that wasn't as gullable as us !!

Why just today on the telly I saw abunch of foreigners earning millions in London.

It was someplace called Wimble..something. :D

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hospitals 'letting patients die to save money’
Hospitals may be depriving elderly patients of food and drink to hasten their deaths as part of cost-cutting measures to free up bed space, leading doctors warn.

The above is copied directly from this mornings Daily Torygraph.......

Now really...

Tens of thousands of patients with terminal illnesses are placed on a “death pathway” to help end their lives every year. However, in a letter to The Daily Telegraph, six doctors warn that hospitals may be using the controversial scheme to reduce strain on hospital resources.

Supporters of the Liverpool Care Pathway, which allows medical staff to withhold fluid and drugs in a patient’s final days, claim it is the kindest way of letting them slip away. But the experts say in their letter that natural deaths are often freer of pain and distress.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9385674/Hospitals-letting-patients-die-to-save-money.html

Member for

19 years 2 months

Yep PPP...........now add the rest about the terrible way some people are passing from this world.

Unless of course you think that this is acceptable ?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Don't get me started on this.

It really is time we sorted out 'end of life' properly and addressed the need for a system to help those who wish to slip away rather than have their 'life' dragged out for as long as possible to realise that aim.

Moggy

Member for

13 years 11 months

not often i agree moggy but we are a very odd country if a dog is terminaly ill with no hope we do " the kindest thing !" yet a person in the same predicament that can actualy request it we can ignore those pleas and let them continue along a no hope path in often severe pain

"humane country my **** !!"

Member for

14 years

I agree with the above.

At the very least, patients should be given the option of how they die, when
they are terminally ill.

The church should stay well clear of the subject. Especially the Catholic
church, which given it's recent history, should maintain a discreet silence. :diablo: