Sharia law vigilantes on our streets

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 6 months

I am sorry but if Muslim...Jew....Christian....scientologist......white...black.....brown.....turquoise...yellow....pink or any other variation of the above come to the UK they should be expected to abide by the laws of this Country, failure to do that they should be deported back to their country of Origin, if this is their Country of Origin they should be punished to show them it is not acceptable. The same should also happen to the person spitting in the face of the poster above.

Myself I would deport all illegal aliens, most have arrived from France which isnt fleeing from a Country of persocution, Switzerland has this spot on with their immigration control, but those here legally and not abiding by the laws of the country should be given three chances, if the do not adhere to our laws then their citizenship should be revoked or rights to work in the UK revoked and that includes EU Citizens, they then should be deported back to their homeland.

Member for

11 years 6 months

Muslim...Jew....Christian....scientologist......white...black.....brown.....turquoise...yellow....pink or any other variation of the above come to the UK they should be expected to abide by the laws of this Country, failure to do that they should be deported back to their country of Origin

Can't argue with that!

Member for

13 years 10 months

Myself I would deport all illegal aliens, most have arrived from France which isnt fleeing from a Country of persocution, Switzerland has this spot on with their immigration control, but those here legally and not abiding by the laws of the country should be given three chances, if the do not adhere to our laws then their citizenship should be revoked or rights to work in the UK revoked and that includes EU Citizens, they then should be deported back to their homeland.

The only trouble is Tony, is if when caught, and it was decided to send them back to their Country of origin, they would plead the old horsechestnut, that they would be killed or their family would etc, etc,
And we seem to fall for it every time.
Just my opinion.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

17 years 6 months

I would deport then to France, that is where they came from, it is then up to France to pass them back to the country they came from, it is the First Country in Europe you get to you claim asylum, therefore it is down to France.

Member for

13 years

How many illegals can you get in a C17?

Member for

15 years

How many illegals can you get in a C17?

Depends on whether you supply parachutes.

Member for

13 years 10 months

Nah!! Make em all swim back :eek: fuels too expensive.
Jim.
Lincoln .7