Silly news #6 (although it might not be classed as silly, just strange)

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

10 years 7 months

The sixth in...you know the rest.

Texas couple claim they have caught a live chupacabra

A family in Texas claim to have captured a live chupacabra, a mythical creature with a reputation for sucking blood from livestock across America.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227196[/ATTACH]

The somewhat unlikely tale began when Jackie Stock and her husband Bubba discovered a growling, hairless animal in their back garden.

Bubba captured the wrinkly beast and locked it in a cage to allow friends and neighbours to take a look at the animal – although the couple insist they are feeding it and giving it water.

"We were just trying to figure out what it is because we've never seen anything like it before,” Jackie told WMUR.

“He [Bubba] called me to come and look, and I said ‘Bubba that looks like a baby chupacabra'."

Neighbour Arlen Parma is convinced the animal is a chupacabra. “I hunted racoons for 20 years with dogs and I ain’t ever seen anything that looks like that right there,” Parma said.

A wildlife expert told the network the animal was more likely to be a dog, fox or coyote with mange.

Descriptions of chupacabra sightings have varied, but many who claim to have seen the cryptid say it closely resembles a coyote but with a skinny body covered in matted patches of hair.

The first sightings were reported in Puerto Rico as early as 1995.

In February another Texas family claimed to have caught and killed a chupacabra, although local wildlife experts were not convinced.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/weird-news/texas-couple-claim-to-have-caught-a-live-chupacabra-9235728.html

BUBBA? What kind of human is named Bubba? Seriously?
Anyway...
Maybe they should get a second opinion on what it is before its alien masters come looking for their lost pet, with their brain scanners and anal probes and all that...

Attachments
Original post

Member for

13 years 9 months

SNAF, It's very noticeable, that you have a "Thing" about Aliens. Is there a specific reason why??.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

20 years 7 months

If they treat the poor creature and make it well they will probably find it is a mongrel-starving and homeless but i suspect they dont become rich and famous for catching a malnourished hound.What does a vet say ? --oh they haven't taken it to a vet yet i suppose.

Member for

10 years 7 months

SNAF, It's very noticeable, that you have a "Thing" about Aliens. Is there a specific reason why??.

They are mysterious, lost, and...alien. I suspect that several of you are in fact aliens and I am trying to track down which of you are.
Can you prove you hold the appropriate papers to live on this planet, sir?

If they treat the poor creature and make it well they will probably find it is a mongrel-starving and homeless but i suspect they dont become rich and famous for catching a malnourished hound.What does a vet say ? --oh they haven't taken it to a vet yet i suppose.

It could just as easily be a malnourished chupacabra; have you not thought about that?
It could be malnourished because it's diet mainly consists of brains, like a zombies, but then it has to contend with...Bubba. Oh dear.

Member for

11 years 5 months

And there was I thinking you were the alien, Snaf!

Member for

20 years 7 months

Or it could be a malnourished mongrel ;)

Member for

10 years 7 months

Guess you didn't look at the video which has it using its front paws to hold food... Not seen a dawg do that.

Maybe a malnourished raccoon with mange if not a chupacabra?

Member for

13 years 9 months

And there was I thinking you were the alien, Snaf!

Chas, look how he signs himself.........See...New...Alien.....Found.........Undercover....He IS the one who walks the forum.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

10 years 7 months

Not sure about walks; stumbles, maybe, but not walks...

Bubba? Bubba?