Chemtrails - the explanation.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years 9 months

Blue skies and no chemtrail seen either day...they must've run out of the stuff:highly_amused:

Member for

18 years 10 months

Are we told whether it's malt vinegar, spirit vinegar, or wine vinegar? I need to know.

Moggy,

The sooner you get a new set of wings the better, you're obviously spending too much time on-line swandering around the deepest darkest corners of t'net ..... :highly_amused:

I'd go for balsamic vinegar myself, far stickier and thus more likely to collect all those nasty chemicals as they fall down on you.

Personally though, I think the most scary aspect of chem-trails is the fact that the airforces of the world get away with it at such close quarters, and no-one complains.....just think how many people (and their happy, innocent, little kids!) have been subdued/fumigated/brain-washed/infected every time they watch those pretty-coloured little jets leaving all those pretty coloured trails at airshows.....it's so outrageous that you couldn't make it up could you!

So, don't forget children, take your bottles of vinegar ask to your favourite airshow, and spray them in the air whenever the Red Arrows, Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, Patrouille de France etc appear....

Member for

12 years 11 months

I was at Farnborough yesterday (Wed). watching the Red Arrows at rehearsal. I've just noticed that this morning (Thurs) I'm walking with a pronounced limp. I wonder; are the two connected ?

Member for

24 years 2 months

OMG! That's it then, it must be true.

Moggy

Member for

12 years 11 months

Panic over ! Before leaving the house, I checked to make sure I had my trousers on and in so doing, noticed that I was wearing odd shoes. My thanks to everyone for their support - I feel much better.

Member for

15 years 10 months

Not two left shoes I hope.;)

Member for

17 years 6 months

Actually, asking 'what do you think about chemtrails?' would shorten a lot of interviews...

...or just conversations in general!

Member for

19 years 3 months

As someone who was born and raised on a farm, This whole " chemtrail " issue reeks of bull pizzle and horse hocky. I had an argument with this twit at work a while back on this subject. He had read something about chemtrails and was now an expert on the subject. He had noticed that there were more and more trails in the sky than a few years before. I had to tell him it was just water in the jet exhaust and the reason there were more of them in the sky was because our local airport was now an international not just a regional airport. Our local population has risen by about 40% in the last 15 years. to over 100k. Also there were at least 3 other small airfields that are big enough for a twin-jet Boeing or Airbus liner that have been built in the region, to handle all the fly-in/fly-out workers at the new oilsands plants. Someone else told him it was no good arguing with me on aviation as that was about all I knew anyway.

Member for

11 years 5 months

It all adds credence to the sense that the world is increasingly populated by morons who either do not know or cannot be bothered to make the effort to seek out knowledge from authoratative sources.

Member for

10 years 7 months

...horse hocky...

Do you mean polo?

I had to tell him it was just water in the jet exhaust and the reason there were more of them in the sky was because our local airport was now an international not just a regional airport. Our local population has risen by about 40% in the last 15 years. to over 100k. Also there were at least 3 other small airfields that are big enough for a twin-jet Boeing or Airbus liner that have been built in the region, to handle all the fly-in/fly-out workers at the new oilsands plants.

But that is what they want you to believe...!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Talking of conspiracy theories, remember the one about the Moon landings (First one 45 years ago yesterday) being filmed on a Hollywood sound stage?

One believer in the conspiracy put this to Buzz Aldrin, a little untactfully.

For an almost 80-year old his response was delightfully robust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU&feature=youtu.be

Moggy

Member for

17 years 6 months

It is easy to forget that before Buzz Aldrin was an astronaut (or conspirator in the great deception)...

...he was a fighter-pilot with a couple of 'kills' to his name!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Once a fighter pilot, always a fighter pilot!

Go Buzz!

Member for

18 years 10 months

authoratative sources.

Charlie, are you saying the internet isn't an authoritative source! Surely not!!

If it says so on the web it MUST be true..... ;-)

Unfortunately Charlie too many people these days wouldn't know an authoritative source if it bit them on the leg.... :-(

Member for

17 years 6 months

GO BUZZ! :applause:

Member for

11 years 5 months

Charlie, are you saying the internet isn't an authoritative source! Surely not!!

If it says so on the web it MUST be true..... ;-)

Unfortunately Charlie too many people these days wouldn't know an authoritative source if it bit them on the leg.... :-(

Indeed so and perish the thought but some of them are forum members!!;) (stands back for incoming flak!!)

Member for

17 years 6 months

Slight (?) thread drift, but a conspiracy theory nonetheless...

The tinfoil-hatted tw@ttery has started already with regard to MH017; see this link.

Clearly, the people who write this garbage haven't a clue about air crashes, and have no respect for the innocent victims of this atrocity.

Member for

19 years 3 months

Do you mean polo?

But that is what they want you to believe...!

Think " road apples ".

Member for

10 years 7 months

You said 'horse hocky' - that is near as damnit horse hockey, which is a good description of polo.;o)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230537[/ATTACH]

Attachments