Chemtrails - the explanation.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

:highly_amused: Recall ChemTrail protestors staking out Duxford's main visitor entrance to Making Chemtrails Flying Legends a couple of years back...:highly_amused:

Member for

24 years 3 months

Well, I can prove the right chem trail can kill and I've seen the photos to prove it. B-17s over Germany, many photos of them and the chem trails.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Oi! Don't forget the B24!

Member for

18 years 5 months

This chemtrail nut in the UK is intending to take Ryan Air to court over his solar panels! :)

You have to read this- my latest project. -Concerning Ryan Air- I shall shortly issue a prosecution order from the county court to seek a judgement for compensation of the following losses should they refuse to pay my invoice. They have been blocking sunlight from my solar panels for sometime. Today they were at it again and quite frankly, Iv`e had enough! For the people who know me, once I get my mind set and my teeth in I NEVER let go! I shall be shortly posting my letter to Ryan air with an invoice for loss of sunlight to my solar panels. It shall be a nominal amount for compensation. If it is not paid within 30 days eom, I shall issue legal proceedings to prosecute in the county court by issuing a county court summons. Along the lines of . . Within 1 hour of your flights passing over and upwind near my property my solar panel generation has dropped by as much as 85%. This is a fact. My inverter displays and proves these percentages. The `jet lines` emitted from your turbines efficiently blocked out sunlight that would have otherwise generated electricity for both my home and the grid. I also get paid from Eon Plc. a `feed in tariff` @ 18.4 pence for EVERY kilowatt hour generated regardless of whether it goes to the grid or used by me . This is also being affected by your solar blocking jet emissions. Therefore, I am losing money by your flights and you are directly responsible. As you do not have to pay ANY carbon tax or pollution taxes then not only is this totally fair to pay to me but I believe it to be mandatory and the courts will find in my favour. I can see that this is going to cause s*** to hit the fan within the board of Directors. If I set a precedent. Then the £55,000,000 million pound solar farms in the UK are going to have a field day with this!! Bring it on. (letter and invoice to follow above soon) . . . H A P P Y D A Y S ! - Photos below of my solar panels, my inverter on reduced production output, the Directors of Ryanair, £54,000,000 solar farm UK. Ryanair leaving solar blocking emissions Sunday 8th August 2015 over and to the North of Wolverhampton. Solar panels being blocked by aerosol emissions, total white-out over the UK exclusively by jet aircraft including the aircraft of Ryanair.

https://www.facebook.com/harry.rhodes.750/posts/1648764615405404?pnref=story

https://www.facebook.com/harry.rhodes.750

The really sad part is that he is brain-washing his child into the chemtrail conspiracy.

Member for

17 years 6 months

So, this moron is taking Ryanair to court over "loss of sunlight" (good luck with that) and then he proceeds to fly with them?
Hypocrite.
Muppet.

Now he's brainwashing his child into believing his bull****.
And who in their right mind would name their child Lexan? (Sounds like a floor covering...) Poor kid.

Member for

19 years 5 months

So, this moron is taking Ryanair to court over "loss of sunlight" .

Sounds like the "Green" forces that helped scuttle the American SST.
They said the contrails would cause "global cooling".

So obviously the answer to global warming is build a fleet of SSTs.
And today, thanks to "reality TV" there are more celebrities than ever to fill them. Problem solved.

Member for

11 years 6 months

So obviously the answer to global warming is build a fleet of SSTs.
And today, thanks to "reality TV" there are more celebrities than ever to fill them. Problem solved.

Perfect - I like it!!:D