Star Wars Episode VII

Member for

5 years 10 months

someone on facebook who lives near EX RAF Greenham put this photo of some parts for the new film https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3844/15311463646_b5c0aa291d_o.jpgnew starwars set by axel.edwards, on Flickr i am really looking forward to the new film but i also hope that disney does a good job
Original post
Profile picture for user j_jza80

Member for

8 years 6 months

Aren't there various warbirds living in containers on that site too?
Profile picture for user charliehunt

Member for

7 years

Someone flying drones by the look of it!!;) Aren't they the remnants of Doug Arnold's collection?
Profile picture for user stangman

Member for

13 years 5 months

Good to see the Falcon in the background. Worried this one will be as bad as the last three films made. I can still remember the thrill of watching Clapperboard when it showed the clip of Han and Luke man the Falcons turrets. At the time mind blowing effects and ships that looked dirty and used....aahh
Profile picture for user 1batfastard

Member for

6 years 8 months

Hi All, Star Wars is in good hands JJ Abrams is your man he did a good two jobs with the Star Trek franchise usually he has the Midas touch with his projects. ;) Geoff.

Member for

10 years 1 month

The markings match those of a freighter that blasted it's way out of Greenham Common some moments ago. Not quite the same ring to it. Looking forward to the film all the same. Was 10 in 77 when it was orignally released. I fear only those of 10 can enjoy it for what it is. Happy days.