Oh dear!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 1 month

because the worst crime you've ever experienced is having your toilet seat left up! :rolleyes:

Hey that is a really serious crime in some places LOL

Member for

16 years 2 months

I find myself in agreement yet again with john, must be something in the water these last few weeks, with regard to the current and short term threat which I too believe is not that of organised conventional or nuclear force.
However I am mindful that concentrating on only one, to me and john at least, obvious threat has the potential effect of weakening ones ability to respond to other unidentified threats, which may turn out to be of the more familiar conventional nature.
Thus a prudent government charged with the defence of the realm should in my opinion seek to field a conventional force that is of sufficient quality and quantity to provide effective deterrent alongside a nuclear deterrent. Purchase of a limited number of high end, limited role, units does not fit well with that intent in my view.
A force that is not role limited and has sufficient quantity of equipment can play a dual role of both conventional deterrence and be of some utility when the nation is faced with an unconventional foe.