Reagan's Diary Entry on Secret 300+ Passenger Space Craft

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

8 years 10 months

One of my favorite Presidents of all time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]237531[/ATTACH]
April 13, the National Archive Records Administration made available almost 250,000 pages of documents from President Reagan's administration. It will take several months for researchers to read through the documents. The released material may yield insight into a curious comment found in President Reagan's Diary. The entry for Tuesday, June 11, 1985 (page 334) reads:

-Lunch with 5 top space scientist. It was fascinating. Space truly is the last frontier and some of the developments there in astronomy etc. are like science fiction, except they are real. I learned that our shuttle capacity is such that we could orbit 300 people.

This is curious since the Space Shuttle holds a maximum of eight people and only five were built for space flight. Even if all five took off fully loaded it would be impossible to place and maintain 300 astronauts in orbit. Was Reagan revealing the existence of a highly classified space program that could accommodate hundreds of astronauts in orbit? Apparently so according to dozens of military and corporate whistleblowers. Hidden within one of the ten unified combatant commands of the U.S. military, Strategic Command, is a highly classified fleet of aircraft carrier sized antigravity vehicles that operate in outer space.

The United States has organized its military forces into ten unified combatant commands respectively led by a single four star General or Admiral who reports directly to the Secretary of Defense. Six of the unified commands span the globe in terms of different geographical areas. In addition, there are four functional commands where specialized military activities are run by a single Combatant Commander. From 1985 to 2002 Space Command was responsible for outer space operations by the U.S. military. In June 2002, Space Command merged with another of the functional commands Strategic Command which is responsible for a range of space, satellite, missile, nuclear and intelligence activities.

Rumors that the U.S. has a highly classified fleet of antigravity vehicles have circulated for years. On March 23, 1993, at an engineering conference in Los Angeles, Dr. Ben Rich former CEO of Lockheeds Skunkworks, showed a slide with a black disk headed for space and said: "We now have the technology to take ET home".

Corporate and military whistleblowers have come forward to claim first hand knowledge of classified space vehicles using antigravity technology such as the Aurora and TR-3B. In his book, The Hunt for Zero Point, Jane's Defense Weekly analyst Nick Cook writes about the Aurora: "there has been speculation since the late 1980s about the existence of a secret replacement for the Blackbird, a mythical plane called the Aurora that supposedly flew twice as fast and on the edges of space" (p. 14). Other whistleblowers such as Edgar Fouche, a former contractor with the Department of Defense, have come forward to claim that the Blackbird's [or SR-71] replacement, the Aurora actually comprises two types of hypersonic aircraft used for space flight. He said: "The Aurora comprises the SR-75 capable of speeds above Mach 5, and acts as a mother ship for the SR-74 that can travel at speeds of Mach 18 or more into space to deliver satellites."

More significant is the large black triangular vehicle, the TR-3B that Fouche claims generates an intense magnetic field that reduces its weight by 89 percent. He says that the TR-3B uses the Biefeld-Brown effect (created by large electrostatic charges) to reduce its weight so that more conventional propulsion systems such as scramjets can give it amazing speeds. This would be well above Mach 18 that he claims is the speed of the SR-74. Fouche claims the TR-3B is 600 feet across which would make it similar in size to an aircraft carrier.

Circumstantial evidence points to the existence of a secret space fleet of antigravity vehicles. President Ronald Reagan's startling Diary entry for June 11, 1985, for example, reveals a space shuttle capacity that could launch 300 people into orbit. Also, on August 6, 2007, for example, NASA awarded the Human Spaceflight Support Team for assisting NASA vehicles in avoided space debris. The support team was part of USAF Space Command which is publicly stated to be the major military command providing space forces for U.S. Strategic Command.

However, neither the USAF Space Command nor Strategic Command is publicly known to have any kind of space vehicle that would assist the Space Shuttle or International Space Station from orbital dangers. Normally, both NASA vehicles would require gradual orbital corrections that would take much time and be insufficient to deal with an immediate threat. According to Ted Twietmeyer, the citation is circumstantial evidence for the existence of antigravity vehicles with advanced particle beam weapons that could remove orbital debris from the path of NASA vehicles.

The idea that a secret space fleet exists that can intervene to assist the Space Shuttle or International Space Station is also supported by the testimony of a former NASA employee. Clark McClelland worked as a SpaceCraft operator for Space Shuttle missions during 1989-1992. On one occasion he claims to have witnessed an eight to nine foot tall astronaut and what appeared to be a delta winged antigravity vehicle nearby. Since McClelland knew all astronauts in the NASA space shuttle program he assumed that the very tall being in a space suit was an extraterrestrial. While such a possibility cant be excluded, the being and the nearby delta shaped vehicle may in fact have been part of a classified Space Fleet attached to U.S. Strategic Command.

Finally, the idea of a secret space fleet using advanced technologies was boosted by a British hacker, Gary McKinnon, who faces extradition to the U.S. for hacking into U.S. government and military computers. McKinnon claims that he came across secret Pentagon and NASA files that contained a list of 'non-terrestrial officers', and a spreadsheet detailing 'fleet-to-fleet transfers'. Could the tall being depicted with the two Space Shuttle astronauts actually belong to a group of "non-terrestrial officers" that periodically give assistance to Space Shuttle programs through the US Air Force's Space Command?

Based on the available evidence from a range of sources, President Reagan's 1985 Diary entry is a frank acknowledgement of a classified space program that can transport and accomodate hundreds of astronauts. The Diary entry suggests he received one or more briefings on the topic. Important clues may emerge from the recently released Reagan records about Strategic Command's classified space fleet. More significantly, the public may soon learn about the advanced antigravity technologies that have been secretly developed and used for decades to fly military astronauts into deep space.
http://www.examiner.com/article/reagan-records-space-command-antigravity-fleet

I actually believe that the US has a very top secret space program which include ships. Reagan knew when he wrote in his journal that it would be
made public decades after he was gone from office. Maybe that's why he wrote that passage down?

Attachments
Original post

Member for

17 years 5 months

Crap.

Member for

8 years 10 months

Crap? What's crap..? That Reagan was told that a space ship with a capacity of 300+ exist?

Member for

17 years 5 months

Yes.

"I learned that our shuttle capacity is such that we could orbit 300 people."

How does anybody leap from that statement to the conclusion that the United States has a single 'space ship' that could carry three hundred people, all at the same time?

The diary entry is clearly designed to convey only the total number of people that could be put into orbit...

...but not all at the same time and certainly not all in the same 'shuttle'!

Member for

8 years 10 months

Knowing what is not classified, there is no way that NASA or the USFA can put 300+ people into orbit. Which means that Reagan was talking about something that is highly classified and to this day hasn't been disclosed. Is not that far fetched that the US just might have a secret space program with ships that may have advance propulsion. Area-51 is a good place to hide such advance vehicles with advance propulsion. And also having a $60billion black budget doesn't hurt.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thank you

When you're having a sleepless night there's nothing like a bit of light hearted fantasy to pass the time.

Moggy

Member for

11 years 5 months

I missed this earlier - what a load of bilge! There are fantasists and fantasists but this takes the biscuit!

Member for

8 years 10 months

There's nothing like secret space program conspiracy's and vicodin to make time fly. lol.

Member for

11 years 5 months

Really? From here its's more like a lumbering elephant staggering into a deep pit!;)

Member for

17 years 5 months

Knowing what is not classified, there is no way that NASA or the USFA can put 300+ people into orbit. Which means that Reagan was talking about something that is highly classified and to this day hasn't been disclosed...

Crap.

A quick 'non classified' google reveals that the Space Shuttle put a total of about 350 different people into orbit over its thirty year programme; that sounds exactly like what President Reagan was talking about...

...or do you imagine that the United States secret services are so incredibly incompetent that they 'forgot' to check ex-President Reagan's diary for highly classified secrets before it was released?

Profile picture for user 1batfastard

Member for

11 years 1 month

Hi All,
The only people who the truth are those who are involved with whatever secret programmes, you have to view this topic with an open mind the same as Aliens/Alien Spacecraft even UFO's or are you saying UFO'S don't exist ? After all many things have been slated as CRAP or NEVER,BILGE etc.etc.etc. Yet we have Cars/Trains/Aircraft/Ships/Submarines/Nuclear Power & Stations/Spacecraft/Satellites/Pc's/The Internet I could go on and on but all these that are mentioned would have at some time been seen as folly or unbelievable unless somebody when out and proved what they said was right just because he wrote doesn't mean it's true but it also doesn't mean it's not true.
Where would the world be if every time someone said one day this will happen or that will happen or I saw this or that happen still dragging women around by the hair just because someone believes in something that yourself and others don't does not mean it does not exist simple.;)
O.K. THEN LET THE ONSLAUGHT BEGIN.....:D
Geoff.

Member for

20 years 1 month

What I find odd is that the US don't have their own manned launch capability anymore and nobody seems concerned about it.

Member for

11 years 1 month

Hi All,
You have to open the mind and think what would replace the launch vehicles that never used Solid or Liquid fuel and not Nuclear powered ?? I can't see the US giving up space because of the expense I mean just look at the F-35 and the black hole that is so I should imagine theoretical sciences have found an answer what that is only those who are in the know will have the answer and keep quiet, anybody asks and the easy answer is always NO! or YOUR IMAGINING THINGS.

Geoff.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Not at all.

It's perfectly logical that an eight foot tall humanoid alien would visit Earth in the incredibly sophisticated craft that would be required to travel interstellar distances in his lifetime and then would quietly settle down happily to working on the primitive technology needed to get a few miles off the earth's surface on behalf of one country.

You can easily see how that would happen.

Moggy

Member for

11 years 5 months

Ah Geoff - I always knew you were a firm believer in.......everything!!;)

Member for

12 years 11 months

Emmental is full of holes

Member for

11 years 1 month

Hi All,
http://media.giphy.com/media/CMJnQeN5ED9gk/giphy.gif

Geoff.

Member for

17 years 5 months

This is my favourite part:

Also, on August 6, 2007, for example, NASA awarded the Human Spaceflight Support Team for assisting NASA vehicles in avoided space debris.

Surely, another, slight security blunder by the security services! :rolleyes:

The support team was part of USAF Space Command which is publicly stated to be the major military command providing space forces for US Strategic Command.

However, neither the USAF Space Command nor Strategic Command is publicly known to have any kind of space vehicle that would assist the Space Shuttle or International Space Station from orbital dangers.

According to Ted Twietmeyer, the citation is circumstantial evidence for the existence of antigravity vehicles with advanced particle beam weapons that could remove orbital debris from the path of NASA vehicles.

Or I guess USAF Space / Strategic Command could be using radars to detect and track space debris and advise NASA as to the best orbits to avoid it? In fact I'm sure that this is documented in a highly non-classified way...

...but that is probably all part of an elaborate cover-up for the secret fleets of antigravity vehicles with advanced particle beam weapons!!! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, sorry.....I've actually pissed myself now!

Member for

14 years 11 months

As a (very much amateur) researcher, I'm always rather perturbed, when these "revelations" surface, at how not one of the disciples ever seems to take an askance view, and ask pertinent (to me, anyway) questions.
1/. Where was the vehicle, with the capacity of an early Boeing 747, actually built, and why has no member of the company ever mentioned it?
2/. How were the engines developed, and why do they apparently no longer exist?
3/. What were 350 astronauts actually going to do while they were up there?
4/. Where were the (presumably at least 700) astronauts trained, and why has there been not a single story of their experiences?
The big problem with the seeds of a conspiracy theory is that there needs to be at least some sort of fertile ground in which to plant them.

Member for

11 years 5 months

If you are a confirmed conspiracist you can never afford to confront objectivity.

Member for

17 years 5 months

What were 350 astronauts actually going to do while they were up there?

That was the first thing that occurred to me when I read this crap.

Of course, your other questions can all be answered by the rolling of the conspiracy-theorist's eyes followed by some explanation containing the words 'blah-blah secret, blah-blah classified, blah-blah Area-51!'

This doesn't explain however, under such an effective cloak of absolute secrecy, why various officials and ex-presidents, keep blurting-out all this giveaway 'evidence'!