Reagan's Diary Entry on Secret 300+ Passenger Space Craft

Read the forum code of contact

Profile picture for user 1batfastard

Member for

11 years 2 months

Hi All,
Still you don't get the point, there is a difference between Alien Craft along with Aliens and the term UFO, just because you have never witnessed one does not mean they do not exist, I have already stated that there have been to many Fakes to have this subject taken seriously and you just keep ignoring the fact that is to many PROFFESIONAL witness have come forward. Or are you seriously saying all these PROFFESIONALS are just imagining these events occurring ? Don't you think it's an insult to their intelligence when most if not all especially pilots have to be highly intelligent to fly these aircraft or obtain their ranks, to say they are Seeing things/Loony/Mad/On Drugs/Have **** in their eyes whatever term you choose to ridicule.
It just shows to me that most do not have an open mind as to think these people may just have witnessed an actual event but I suppose at the end of the day it's easier and simpler to follow the heard and ridicule rather than actually spend some time reading and learning about a subject which may or may not be true and which many know nothing about or indeed are not interested in instead just taking the easy option of YEAH RIGHT!
Just take one example from above :- JAL 1628 the object was tracked on radar,Pilots saw this craft here is some arguments about the incident for and against.
For:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

Against:-https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ancient-aliens.t1493/page-2

Other sites concerning this incident.:- https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jal+1628+debunked

Geoff.

Member for

11 years 6 months

To which one might say, so what? Maybe it was something maybe just a figment of the imagination - we'll never know. And unless something seen is corroborated it really doesn't really mean much, does it?

Member for

17 years 6 months

Still you don't get the point, there is a difference between Alien Craft along with Aliens and the term UFO...

I think I understand the difference between 'alien craft' (an extraterrestrial craft), 'aliens' (little green men) and 'the term UFO' (literally an unidentified flying object: not necessarily an alien craft but a term that does not absolutely rule that out)...

...in my posts I've also used 'UFO' in quotes to indicate a UFO presumed (by some) to be an alien craft.

...just because you have never witnessed one does not mean they do not exist...

Never witnessed one what? And that does not mean what does not exist.....aliens?

Never witnessed an alien craft? No, but I doubt anybody else has either. Never witnessed an alien? Nope, never, but I seriously doubt if anybody else has either!

Never witnessed a flying object that I couldn't identify? Yes, but not one that because I couldn't identify it I assumed it had to be an alien craft.

Do I think aliens exist? In an almost infinite universe, yes, I'm certain that they do. Do I think there are alien races that have the ability to build craft capable of interstellar travel? Probably, given an almost infinite universe and enough time (from when alien life starts (for whatever reason) within a solar system and when their sun runs out of fuel and dies (and avoiding any natural or self-inflicted extinction-event such as meteorite impact, nuclear-war or pandemic)). Do I think aliens have ever visited Earth? No.

Why not? Because in addition to the universe being infinite enough to virtually guarantee that life exists on other planets it is also infinite enough, and more importantly, old enough, to virtually guarantee that that life exists billions of light-years away and quite probably billions of years ago!

That is my 'open minded' view based on my understanding of the universe.

Member for

17 years 6 months

...and you just keep ignoring the fact that too many PROFFESIONAL witness have come forward...

What are you talking about now? Too many professional witnesses have seen what exactly...

...alien craft? Aliens? Or an Unidentified Flying Object?

Or are you seriously saying all these PROFFESIONALS are just imagining these events occurring?

What, pilots imagining seeing a flying object (or something) that they cannot identify? No, I'm absolutely sure they saw something that they couldn't identify.

Don't you think it's an insult to their intelligence when most if not all especially pilots have to be highly intelligent to fly these aircraft or obtain their ranks, to say they are Seeing things/Loony/Mad/On Drugs/Have **** in their eyes whatever term you choose to ridicule.

Anybody can be mistaken; it isn't insulting anybody's intelligence to say they cannot identify something that they've never seen before, and, as I've said, the human brain is very 'suggestible', it wants to see things that it recognises...

...and I haven't ridiculed any witnesses (yet).....except the astronaut who professionally saw a 'space snake'!

Oh, and do not forget the two pilots that recently chose to professionally kill themselves and all their passengers. Pilots are no different than anybody else; they suffer the same stresses as the rest of us and are just as fallible (and as such, and because of the potential loss of life, their professional lives are governed by all sorts of systems to protect them (and us) from their fallibilities).

Member for

11 years 2 months

Hi All,
CD,
Lets just agree to disagree you obviously do not believe in the possibility of Alien Craft/Aliens I do as to think we are the only intelligent species in the universe would be arrogant IMO like so many others, where we can agree is that UFO is just a common description that most lump Alien Craft/Aliens into that same category. As for JL1628 whatever happened that night is far from straight forward, like I said if all these Professionals are seeing things or imagining things then all of them should be sent to have psych-evaluations and should not have been given their positions in the first place or should they be placed into mental hospitals because they have obvious mental problems wouldn't you agree ? Like I also mentioned people should bother to read about subjects such as this as it will broaden hopefully the way you can look at the claims, if after people read about whatever and still disagree then that is o.k. because at the end of the day it is what you or I believe in no matter what and neither of us can change each others opinion just by saying they do or do not exist.

Geoff.

Geoff.

Member for

15 years

In all of this increasing angst, you're all ignoring a salient point; if "aliens" have mastered the ability to travel across eye-watering (to us) distances, they almost certainly have the capacity to eradicate (or, at best, enslave) the human race, if they so desire. That they haven't indicates a greater level of "humanity" than that displayed, over thousands of years, by the humans here on earth. Maybe they return, at irregular intervals, to check on our stumbling progress at space travel, but, so what, if they display no hostile intent? The time to worry will be when we learn to work together (fat chance,) stop killing ourselves, and head off into space, undoubtedly carrying weapons; until then my inadequate pension will occupy my mind, thank you.

Member for

17 years 6 months

...to think we are the only intelligent species in the universe would be arrogant...

Whereas to think that the Earth, out of all the planets, in all of the billions of galaxies, is being visited by dozens of alien craft, from different alien species, isn't arrogant at all?

As I said, I am certain that intelligent life does exist on many other planets in the universe...

...but it is a bit like people who have religious beliefs; there is only one god in the whole universe and he happens to spend his entire time looking after us (or rather those that believe in him) on this one little planet we live on! Isn't that kind-of a bit arrogant too; and interesting, since the rise in belief of alien visitation roughly corresponds to the decline in conventional religion?

Member for

17 years 6 months

As for JL1628.....like I said, if all these Professionals are seeing things...

But all the professionals were not seeing things, some of the professionals were seeing something...

...and other equally professional pilots who came to look saw nothing.

I read the Wikipedia article about the JL1628 incident.....it's hardly a 'smoking gun' is it? The overall impression is one of extremely conflicting 'evidence'; pilots both did and did not see the UFO, the UFO both did and did not appear on radar, there were two small UFO, one huge UFO, the crew of JL1628 saw light from 'thrusters', the crew of JL1628 saw 'jet nozzles', the crew of JL1628 spoke to ATC of strobes and navigation lights...

...and in this one incident there were no less than three UFO!

And within a few months two more flights reported UFO incidents; the crew of one, a military KC-153, seeing a 'very large disc-shaped object' apparently 'forty feet' from their aircraft but at the same time reporting to ATC that they 'couldn't really tell the distance' and that it was at 'low level'?

It seems the skies over Alaska are so thick with UFO it is a wonder anybody would be allowed to fly up there!

Member for

17 years 6 months

In all of this increasing angst, you're all ignoring a salient point; if "aliens" have mastered the ability to travel across eye-watering (to us) distances, they almost certainly have the capacity to eradicate (or, at best, enslave) the human race...

But why would aliens wish to 'enslave' the human race? The human race has the capacity for intercontinental travel but we don't fly to South America to 'enslave' the ants that live in the rain-forests do we?

You may be confusing 'aliens' with communism.....which was not an uncommon thing seventy-five years ago!

Member for

15 years

You may be confusing 'aliens' with communism.....which was not an uncommon thing seventy-five years ago!

Don't be so bloody condescending. The fact that I'm old does not make me automatically gaga; some of us old fools still retain the capacity for original thought.

Member for

17 years 6 months

I wasn't being condescending; I was actually trying to share a joke with you...

...one of the interesting things about the increase in 'awareness' of UFO sightings and their possible link to alien visitors in 1945-1965 is that it closely mirrors the fear of communism during the early years of the Cold War and the realisation that the Soviet Union was significantly ahead of the United States in the space-race.

Member for

11 years 2 months

Hi All,
Cd,
When did I state that Earth was the only planet being visited ? As it would be obvious that if life is as I and many others believe prevalent throughout the universe then you assume they would be as curious about other planets that may have the right chemistry for life having said that what is the correct chemistry as it can exist in many other forms from the ones we know of. And as for thinking Aliens in Alien Craft arrogant now your being pathetic what on earth is arrogant about the claims of thousands of witnesses to all manner of events, like I said if you don't believe in them fine but why ridicule those who do or are you in a superior intellect bracket or d o you just like a good argument.
You ask what am I on about now well if you haven't grasped the subject matter that this thread contains other than what was in the initial post you never will to that fact why are you being so abrasive just accept that I and others have a difference of opinion to you simple.
EB,
You are quite correct with that statement.

Geoff.

Member for

17 years 6 months

And as for thinking Aliens in Alien Craft arrogant now your being pathetic...

I'm not trying to be abrasive but I am having difficulty understanding your point sometimes; just for clarity I don't think that the aliens are arrogant!

I do think it is arrogant of mankind to think that the planet Earth is so important that it warrants so much attention from alien species and is apparently visited so often...

...but I understand your explanation for that; you believe there are so many planets that have alien life and so many planets that have alien life that is capable of interstellar travel that all these planets are getting lots of visits from other alien species all the time, Earth included.

...the claims of thousands of witnesses to all manner of events...

But witnesses to what exactly? What do you think these 'thousands of witnesses' have seen:

a) Something they couldn't identify, so the classic Unidentified Flying Object?

b) An actual alien craft?

c) An actual member of an alien species?

Member for

11 years 6 months

This thread is going around in crop circles. I think we can say that most of us think it highly probable or certain that life exists in other forms elsewhere in the universe. And we can also say that some of us think that it is either highly improbable or definitely certain that none of these other life forms have visited the earth.

Member for

13 years

Either way, I'll bet five bob that the chances are we will never know.

Member for

11 years 6 months

Well you and I probably won't, no!!;)

Member for

8 years 11 months

Let us remember the first post in this thread; this concerned the claim that a very earthbound President of the United States had knowledge of a 300-seat 'space shuttle' and talk of fleets of NASA 'anti-gravity spacecraft'! If human beings do have this technology then why the need for alien visitations at all?

One thing that does bear examination I think is what the witnesses are actually seeing. The design of the UFO that they see tends to conform to the fictional UFO in popular culture. Roughly speaking in 1940-1960 it was all metallic 'flying saucers' discs and balls, in 1960-1990 (and especially after 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' was released) bright lights in the night sky became the order of the day (coincidentally, of course, when many more commercial airliners and helicopters started carrying high-intensity lights) and post-1990 the mysterious 'black triangles' start to become more common (about the same time that the F-117 and B-2 stealth aircraft enter the public consciousness)!

Can this all be coincidence?

Reports of flying triangles go back to the late 1800's

The earliest known reports of these unusual triangles can be traced to the Dutch East Indies in the late 1890s, around 10 years prior to the Wright Brothers' first powered airplane flight in 1903. Triangle UFOs were also reported from Scotland and England in 1895.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/07/triangular-ufos_n_4913806.html

Go back a few hundred years and nobody was seeing UFO or 'aliens'; (as has been suggested) the unexplained phenomena would have been 'seen' as 'visions' of angels, gods, demons or ghosts. Of course, this is just how people from an earlier time interpreted what they saw but it does bring into question the reliability of many witnesses.....and the human brain can be very 'suggestible'.

Sightings and not visions go back thousands of years to the Sumerian civilization where they talk about Gods called the Anunnaki. In my opinion i thing a lot of these "gods" that
ancient civilizations talk about were some type of advance race that ancient people thought as "gods."

During WW2 an island tribe thought Americans and their technology were gods.

The tribe of Tanna (a remote island near Fiji and New Caledonia) worships a deceased American WWII soldier named John Frum as Messiah, while their supreme deity is none other than Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Their religion fells into the category of what is known as "Cargo Cults". They originated in early 20th century tribal communities on a number of Pacific islands.

These religions were born after US and UK soldiers reached their remote islands by ships and planes during WW2 (mostly), to establish airfields and army bases.

Without a proper understanding of our culture and technology, they considered the soldiers to be actual gods coming from the heavens.

So, what if our ancestors witnessed similar things thousands of years ago, and our religions are nothing else than the variations of these cargo cults?

Studying the ancient accounts of gods from the most important ancient cultures, like the Sumerian, first African tribes, Akkadian, Egyptian, Mesoamerican, Greek and even Roman, always led me to the discovery of flesh and bones beings, with names and kindred.

They had been worshiped as gods only after their departure, and the rituals of our ancestors had the goal of bringing them back.

http://humansarefree.com/2013/06/the-island-where-dead-us-soldier-is.html

One other thing that I find interesting is when and where these 'UFO' sightings occur. One of the pieces of video posted relates to a Police Officer getting close to a landed UFO and alien figures in broad-daylight in about 1964; that evidence relies on eyewitness testimony alone. But now that almost everybody in the civilised world carries high-resolution camera and video equipment on their person at all times the 'UFO' sightings have suddenly sought the safety of darkness...

...they don't hide exactly, brazenly flying over populated areas ablaze with high-intensity lights, but why have they suddenly become shy of showing themselves in the daylight?

Assuming these craft are not from Earth that would mean they are controlled by a much advance race that is probably keeping an eye in our tech evolution. Maybe they keep a low
profile during the day since they know that we have cameras all over the place.

Try to follow this analogy... The USAF and Naval air only strike at night in the opening hours of a conflict. That's because it makes it much harder for the enemy manning AAA
to hit our fighters. A lot of our fighters lost over North Vietnam were shot down by AAA during the day. Of course they didn't have the tech of the mid 80's to precisely strike
targets at night in Vietnam but you get where I'm going at. Today air strikes at a country who's military has a crap load of AAA is almost suicide specially with todays AAA batteries.

Maybe that is the reason these UFOs don't make themselves known that much during the day. Todays advance HD-cameras could take detail pics and maybe they know that.

Member for

11 years 6 months

I find it quite laughable that anyone could believe that civilisations able to travel light years to visit earth would have the slightest interest in keeping an eye on the developments of our technological evolution, which is by definition, light years behind theirs.

Member for

18 years 2 months

In all fairness Charlie, the Human race has been studying animals on this planet for centuries. What do we hope to gain from that? Maybe Aliens studying us would not be so very different. Maybe we're just part of some cosmic science experiment!

Regards;
Steve

PS: I'm not a believer, but I keep an open mind!

Member for

11 years 6 months

Oh I believe in the likelihood of extra-terrestrial beings of some sort (probably machines as Sir Martin Rees suggests) but my enquiring mind is still awaiting evidence that they have visited our planet.