What the Hell have we come to ?.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

11 years 5 months

No of course he shouldn't nor should you or me or anyone else who expresses their opinion on someone else's point of view, however disagreeable it might be, as long as the T&Cs are not contravened. Each of us has the sanction of the ignore button if we dislike a member or his comments - I have found it brings a sense of calm to the proceedings for a period of time!:) To be recommended!

Member for

16 years 2 months

Indeed Charlie.

Member for

16 years 2 months

I shall at more expence to the NHS I will be ordering another bottle of drops.Any one of the nurses at my G.Ps could have slipped me in for 10 seconds between others to do the job.

Cost of new eye drops: GBP 0.000000001
Cost of 10 seconds of nurses time: GBP 1.00

No brainer.

Member for

12 years 11 months

Why exactly should meddle be sanctioned?
For making comment you did not like on a post you put on a public forum?
You have made almost the same comments towards me for doing nothing more than that.
(Oh and a couple of your chums have used rather derogatory language towards me, should I report that I wonder and see if somebody gets sanctioned? I don't think it will be me.)

You came on here feeling sorry for yourself, whined not unreasonably about the circumstances, threw in some crap about being owed something pointed the "fault" at johnny foreigner and have now, along with your chums, got upset when some people gently point out that your conclusion(s) are not supported by real facts or evidence.

Very mature. Not.

....."why should Meddle be sanctioned....."

Not sanctioned. You obviously mean 'sectioned'. An easy mistake to make.

Member for

13 years 9 months

Cost of new eye drops: GBP 0.000000001

No brainer.

SNAFU, If I have said it once, I've said it many times, YOU are a PILLOCK, before you shoot your mouth off, get your facts right, the cost of the prescription from the Drs is very close to £8.00 GBP, the cost of the 10 seconds of a nurse between patients is quite possibly near impossible to work out.In fact it's more closer to 5 seconds.
You are the "NO BRAINER".
Jim.
Lincoln .7...................................Oh, pleased you showed up, you never did say EXACTLY where you are, I still don't believe it's Luxembourg!!

Member for

13 years 9 months

Now, now John, watch you blood pressure, don't forget, as Meddle pointed out, you are an old man. Mind you, Sectioned was the right word.....:D
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

17 years 5 months

For Gods sake all of you, chill out, take a deep breath and step back.

Member for

11 years 5 months

Relax - I've seen a lot worse than this on here, Tony!;)

Member for

9 years 6 months

jeezus - one of the worst posts I have ever seen on here !

That is quite a statement from somebody with an aversion to capital letters and a somewhat errant attitude towards punctuation. I think, on balance, your very post is one of the worst I have seen on here. My post contained both a stab at humour (wasted on the Aspergers crew in here I realise) AND an animated .gif! I'm slowly dragging your forum into the 21st Century!

Member for

13 years 9 months

For Gods sake all of you, chill out, take a deep breath and step back.

Err Tony, It's just the same two, nearly everytime, or hadn't you noticed?. Watch it or you will be classed as a "Mate of mine" Tut, Tut, now we wouldn't want that, would we?...:very_drunk:
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

Relax - I've seen a lot worse than this on here, Tony!;)

It could well get worse, before it gets better Chas....But I just class it as friendly banter between me and others who should know better.....:angel:

Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

14 years 11 months

No brainer.

Well, the last two words are pretty accurate; no nurse (and I know several) earns £360 per hour.

Member for

13 years

Are they the ones who administer lethal doses of insulin to us old codgers? Perhaps I should get a faked photocopy of my qualifications from Bongo Bongo land and join the Gravy train(before one of the two smart ar*s point out the Philippines are not in the a fore mentioned countries I know!)

Member for

19 years 1 month

That is quite a statement from somebody with an aversion to capital letters and a somewhat errant attitude towards punctuation. I think, on balance, your very post is one of the worst I have seen on here. My post contained both a stab at humour (wasted on the Aspergers crew in here I realise) AND an animated .gif! I'm slowly dragging your forum into the 21st Century!

meddle
at some stage you might want to consider whether you want to be a valued member of key forums or just a 'member' on the forums,i have seen em come and go on here in the last 10 years ; )

Member for

16 years 2 months

SNAFU, If I have said it once, I've said it many times, YOU are a PILLOCK, before you shoot your mouth off, get your facts right, the cost of the prescription from the Drs is very close to £8.00 GBP, the cost of the 10 seconds of a nurse between patients is quite possibly near impossible to work out.In fact it's more closer to 5 seconds.
You are the "NO BRAINER".
Jim.
Lincoln .7...................................Oh, pleased you showed up, you never did say EXACTLY where you are, I still don't believe it's Luxembourg!!

Well, the last two words are pretty accurate; no nurse (and I know several) earns £360 per hour.

Do you really think that the cost of eye drops to the NHS is 8 GBP? Ok.
It's called exaggeration for effect, the simple point being the nurses time is better spent doing other things versus the cost of the eye drops to the NHS.
Still find it bizarre that you have a thing about my residence being Lux. It is. Has been for 14 1/2 years and looks likely to remain so for the foreseeable future.
Why is that something that you choose not to believe, what actual difference does it make? Or do you seek to use your chosen dis-belief at my lieu of residence to justify your blindness to other facts that are placed in front of you but are not convenient for your chosen world view?

Member for

16 years 2 months

meddle
at some stage you might want to consider whether you want to be a valued member of key forums or just a 'member' on the forums,i have seen em come and go on here in the last 10 years ; )

Ah so badges are being given out are they now? You're not in our gang etc. Very mature.
Your above rather implies that if one does not subscribe to a right wing, private sector is best, all others, particularly the non whites, are proles to be kept down viewpoint and agenda one is declared to be a non "valued member."
The last lot to do something similar in Europe with any degree of success wore brown shirts and liked to wave their hands around.

Member for

14 years 11 months

It's called exaggeration for effect,

No, it's called deliberately telling lies, and does nothing to improve the way you're seen in some quarters.

Member for

16 years 2 months

Really? Telling lies? When part of my comment involved a figure something like 0.000001? Really? Please continue making a fool of yourself if you insist. From some of the stuff you've posted previously I doubt you'd recognise a true fact if it hit you between the eyes! :)

Again another with the veiled, you're not part of the gang, threat.
Well boohoo, it may not surprise you that I've never been part of the gang what with having the ability to employ independent thought and all.
Those who seek comfort and sustenance by grouping together have always felt uncomfortable with the concept of independence as it challenges their cosy little world, sadly precipitating the hostile reaction so evident here.

Member for

11 years 5 months

What is it about some threads? They become cliquey and tetchy and mildly abusive whilst others see a flow of interesting, well considered opinions free from name calling or irrational comment....perhaps it's the weather!!:confused:

Member for

14 years 11 months

Really? Telling lies? When part of my comment involved a figure something like 0.000001? Really? Please continue making a fool of yourself if you insist. From some of the stuff you've posted previously I doubt you'd recognise a true fact if it hit you between the eyes!

Lost something, have you?
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/EdgarBrooks/dummy-167bqlt_zpsant4dbaw.jpg