Lion killed by American Dentist

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

10 years 7 months

Man is the only creature that kills for fun or sport.

You've never had domestic cats in your life, have you...

Member for

20 years 2 months

You've never had domestic cats in your life, have you...

Or a fox or a killer whale that torment seals before killing them.

Member for

20 years 2 months

It'd be even better if social media went "viral" if that's the word, with human killing. As I said it's all about a sense of proportion. That's all.

The social media does go viral every time atrocities occur all over the world, it's on the news, in the papers on the net, where else do you want it in a bottle in the sea :)

Member for

11 years 5 months

That's a thought......:)

Member for

13 years 9 months

Bruggen. OUR Pilots wouldn't have made that mistake I.M.H.O.. Way back on G.D. I posted an experience I had at RAF Holbeach Bombing Range, when the A10s were on the range, take a read if you can find it. It makes interesting reading.:). BTW What was the outcome of this encounter, Blue on Blue?.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

20 years 2 months

Bruggen. OUR Pilots wouldn't have made that mistake I.M.H.O.. Way back on G.D. I posted an experience I had at RAF Holbeach Bombing Range, when the A10s were on the range, take a read if you can find it. It makes interesting reading.:). BTW What was the outcome of this encounter, Blue on Blue?.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

So the RAF pilots that bombed a small school mistaking it for a bloody great building (shell house) in broad daylight, like the Americans did not have a valid excuse in your eyes

Member for

13 years 9 months

Explain in more detail pse
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

14 years 6 months

Man is the only creature that kills for fun or sport.

Wrong. Women do it too.