Heads up "Nightmare Neighbours" Series 4 Channel 5 Episode 1

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 6 months

Jeez! Not seen such a harmless thread attract so much criticism for a long time...

...redhillwings, if I were you, I'd delete the whole thread and go read a good book! :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

I remain constantly amazed that anyone would choose to watch a programme entitled 'Nightmare Neighbours'

Moggy

Member for

13 years

So if it turns out Fred West or Ian Brady built Airfix Lancasters does that immediately make a documentary on their sad lives the subject of a valid Historic Aviation post?

I ask only for future reference.

Moggy

No it doesn't, it would be in the modelling section, but when the person concerned has or had a complete historic Lightning, a ventral turret from a Wellington, significant amounts of Lancaster parts and assorted other airframe parts including cockpits then I for one will take note of anything like this because it puts them in danger.

It wasn't a documentary on his life anyway, it was a documentary on his and his brother's reaction to having their only access to the outside world blocked.

In answer to the question about scrapping items, it's not unknown for the police and/or the local authority to confiscate anything they find on site, regardless of whether it is relevant to the crime committed,and then dump it in the English Channel or wherever. As far as I'm aware some organisations did approach the police to prevent this happening in this case.

Member for

9 years 6 months

It wasn't a documentary on his life anyway, it was a documentary on his and his brother's reaction to having their only access to the outside world blocked.

So they're the real victims here, right? :sleeping:

Member for

24 years 2 months

Absolutely!

What was the woman thinking of? She should be grateful at her age that any red-blooded, devastatingly attractive, intellectual male would want to show her his willy and buttocks.

And the fact he's got a few aeroplane bits! Well, her life should have been complete. Instead of which she complains to the police and puts priceless aircraft relics in jeopardy.

Sounds like a case for a petition. Someone contact SomeOfUs or 38 Degrees quick!

Moggy

Member for

13 years

The man was an intimidating pervert. The woman was an ex policewoman,surely a few strings could have been pulled to stop his behavior before.
If you want to watch this disgusting creature and you have catchup it was on channel 5 last Wednesday.
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/13508518.Sex_pervert_neighbour___who_exposed_himself_for_NINE_years___denies_scaring_victim/

I hope your last post was tongue in cheek Moggy?

Member for

10 years 7 months

The man was an intimidating pervert. The woman was an ex policewoman,surely a few strings could have been pulled to stop his behavior before.
If you want to watch this disgusting creature and you have catchup it was on channel 5 last Wednesday.

Curses - shall have to clear a space in my diary immediately. Or maybe not.

Member for

10 years 7 months

Sorry - nearly missed this:

In answer to the question about scrapping items, it's not unknown for the police and/or the local authority to confiscate anything they find on site, regardless of whether it is relevant to the crime committed,and then dump it in the English Channel or wherever.

That sounds...disturbing, but I'm sure you have the information to hand that backs this up and an eagerness to share...

Member for

17 years 1 month

I knew Ken, also his late brother and mother for many years, It was in his character not to suffer fools gladly and you could call him a straight talking Yorkshireman, certainly he never done me wrong.

I have to admit that I too became one of those fools that he failed to suffer but one thing for sure he had amassed fantastic collection of aircraft, relics and memorabilia, which was a major part of his eventual downfall as I believe that firearms offences formed a major part of his prison sentence.

One thing that I was not party to was his neighbour troubles, I knew, some twenty odd years ago that he had them and of the subsequent one that brought matters to a head and for that he could only be described, mildly as a stupid idiot.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I think 'scary pervert' might be more accurate

Moggy

Member for

13 years

So Wallace owning a loaded Luger puts you in the realms of a stupid idiot. I think that anyone who masturbates in public has gone beyond the realms of this. I would consider this creature insane and should be turned over by the Police on regular intervals. As for his parts/scrap too bad. Drug dealers lose cars to the crusher that are worth more than his tat

Member for

11 years 10 months

Drug dealers cars are seized and scrapped cos they may be proceeds of a criminal life, not sure how a/c bits are the proceeds of public onanism!

Member for

13 years

Meddle

“So they're the real victims here, right?”

I don’t think that, I’m surprised you do but everyone is entitled to their opinion

Moggy

“Sounds like a case for a petition. Someone contact SomeOfUs or 38 Degrees quick!”

Sarcasm is the lowest form etc. but anyway, who are they?

Snafu

“That sounds...disturbing, but I'm sure you have the information to hand that backs this up and an eagerness to share...”

If I could be bothered to respond to that sort of tone I might look and share but I have better things to do

Paul 178

“As for his parts/scrap too bad. Drug dealers lose cars to the crusher that are worth more than his tat”

In money terms probably but in historic terms no

Member for

17 years 1 month

I have now watched the Channel Five documentary.

Strange, I came down to Yorkshire for Brian's funeral and he never mentioned anything about the arrest.

Anyway, I don't feel bitter about knowing him, some obviously do but I don't. He was a trader in aviation bits, he had an extensive aircraft collection and he has lost the lot through his own stupidity.

He was totally out of order and that kind of behaviour can never, ever be condoned.

Member for

10 years 7 months

Snafu

“That sounds...disturbing, but I'm sure you have the information to hand that backs this up and an eagerness to share...”

If I could be bothered to respond to that sort of tone I might look and share but I have better things to do

Oooo get you.

But, since you have better things to do than back up claims you made against the police and/or the local authorities, whatever. Would hate for you to miss out on these better things that you need to do.

Member for

10 years 7 months

Strange, I came down to Yorkshire for Brian's funeral and he never mentioned anything about the arrest.

Had a nice long chat with him, did you? ;o)

Member for

12 years 11 months

It's obvious that he's skilled at communicating with the 'living dead' - isn't it ?

Member for

9 years 6 months

I knew Ken, also his late brother and mother for many years, It was in his character not to suffer fools gladly...

Where does walking around, dick in hand, come in to all of this?

Member for

10 years 7 months

It's obvious that he's skilled at communicating with the 'living dead' - isn't it ?

Well, he got a response from yourself now, did he not? ;o)

Member for

9 years 6 months

Ouija boards at dawn!