Ferguson anniversary of the ethnic man being killed

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 5 months

And the riots, condemnation, the "racist" overtones of this senseless killing that has caused rioting, damage and looting with another man shot on the anniversary.... BUT

Funny how when it happens to a none ethnic person, nothing, no do-gooders jumping on the moral bandwagon, no looting and no riots...

Read

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/

Original post

Member for

12 years 11 months

Yes. I saw exactly the same comment republished in a British newspaper. The family of a white man shot dead somewhere in the US had expressed the same point. They asked why no fuss and public anguish from rent-a-mob etc.

Member for

9 years 6 months

This thread is going great places. I can just sense it.

Member for

11 years 5 months

Such is life. Minorities the world over grab the headlines the media are only too happy to provide.

Member for

12 years 11 months

This thread is going great places. I can just sense it.

Only with your expert assistance.

Member for

10 years 7 months

...a none ethnic person...

Do you mean non?

Member for

9 years 6 months

What is a non-ethnic person anyway? Somebody with no ethnicity?

Ethnicity

noun

the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

TonyT is suggesting that non-ethnic people are under-represented when they are the victims of violent crimes, but given that everybody falls into an ethnic group I think it is fair to say that such people don't exist. Is this what happens when thick racists try to clumsily cover their tracks? :applause:

Member for

11 years 5 months

Ethnic minority is the term usually used I think....

Member for

17 years 5 months

Do you mean non?

That's an ipad for you, changes it as you tripe :stupid:

Member for

12 years 8 months

I am an ethnic person. My ethnicity is white british.

A better title may have been 'anniversary of the black man being killed'