Nigel Farage Latest News

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

12 years 11 months

Yesterday evening at 9.0pm, Channel 3 ITV was scheduled to show an interview with Piers Morgan and Nigel Farage. This item was 'pulled' at the last moment and Barry Gibb of the BeeGees substituted for Nigel. Some might say that wasn't a bad exchange.

Does anyone know or, can hazard a reasonable guess, as to why this happened ?

Original post

Member for

12 years 8 months

Barry was more interesting? Just a guess, whether a reasonable one I'll leave you you to decide

Or perhaps Nige was worried they would have a clip from his last speech in the European parliament on in the background
Or perhaps because he would be asked awkward questions about the EU money UKIP MEP's including Nige have been accused of using to pay staffers supposedly working on EU matters but instead were used to manage national campaigns?
Or perhaps because he had spent some time campaigning with Nuttall in Stoke at about the time some shady goings on by the latter about registration of his address on the nomination forms came to light.
Seriously for moment, I have no idea and it would have been interesting to see and hear the exchange between those two, but the last one may be relevant?
Source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/ukips-paul-nuttall-invesigation-admitting-never-having-lived/

Member for

12 years 11 months

Trekkie,

I might have guessed that you'd arrive at the front panting to make some mischief.

So those are your guesses, these are mine:

He'd make a riveting UKIP propaganda speech attracting yet more members to UKIP.

He'd announce his candidacy for the next suitable by-election.

He'd remind listeners of the effectiveness of his rhetoric.

He'd announce his vision for the future.

He would confirm that as and when Brexit delivers less than it should and UKIP swells its membership accordingly, sweeping UKIP to power in the next General Election, that he would lead the party as Prime Minister.

I don't KNOW any of this but, it seems to be a reasonable set of assumptions of equal merit to your own.

Member for

17 years 6 months

Is Piers Morgan doing a comedy show now?

Member for

12 years 8 months

Trekkie,

I might have guessed that you'd arrive at the front panting to make some mischief.

Well greenie, if you will lead with your chin........

I Thought your original question was why he wasn't on the box on that day, all of mine were at least plausible, not a rambling set of quite frankly laughable assumptions of what he might have said if he had not been thrust to one side on that broadcast date at least

Member for

12 years 11 months

It's nice to entertain.

Member for

12 years 11 months

Is Piers Morgan doing a comedy show now?

How would you know ? I think that you've had your humour cortex excised.

Member for

17 years 6 months

You mean you weren't serious with those reasons Nigel Farage was dropped?

Because, in all seriousness, that sounds exactly like the sort of thing you'd say normally.

Member for

12 years 11 months

CD

Don't skim or speed read. Read properly. You are aware that it is a crime punishable by having to learn the Greek alphabet if you make assumptions on any forum.

Member for

18 years 10 months

Is that the same Piers Morgan of the shameful fake soldier pictures fame? I'd like to think that awful though he is even Farage wouldn't stoop so low as to share a stage with that utter piece of garbage.

Member for

12 years 11 months

Well, that's nice ! I too, rather like Mr. Morgan, he has a rather engaging interlocutory style being both disarming and inviting of confidence.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I see he is selflessly donating a 'spare room' in his home to a French immigrant.

Very generous of him to give her one I say.

Moggy

Member for

12 years 11 months

"Froggie would a-wooing go !

Member for

12 years 8 months

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy"

Gourd, anyone?

Member for

12 years 11 months

I've just seen a photo of Nigel's alleged new squeeze and room mate and very totty she looks !

I'd certainly give her one and wouldn't, like Nigel, charge her much - if anything.

Member for

18 years 10 months

"Mr Farage told the the Mail on Sunday that they had a "working relationship" and Ms Ferrari had nowhere else to stay in London"

Fair play, lets face it London is renowned for its lack of hotels and accommodation....

Can't imagine the German is too happy with this state of affairs.

Member for

12 years 11 months

English. French and German; it certainly underpins and reinforces Nigel's interracial credentials.

Let's have it for a chorus of, 'Ode to Joy' !

Member for

24 years 2 months

So, we learn today, that Farage has been estranged from his German wife for some considerable time, and no longer occupies the marital home.

Do we really, honestly believe that our press did not know this? That this little nugget has only now come to light?

Seems awfully convenient..

Member for

12 years 11 months

Nigel has always been at pains to stress his internationalist outlook. He thinks globally. For all we know there might be a new squeeze located in Japan or Papua New Guinea or the Marquesas. I applaud his 'broad church' approach.

Member for

18 years 10 months

John your bravado is admirable, but I can't help detect a hint of sadness in your writings that you're not of the opppsite sex and 90 years younger whereupon you'd happily lie down and do your bit for foreign relationships....

Member for

12 years 11 months

Fortunately I happen to know that Nigel believes in equal opportunities and is not in the slightest degree ageist. So, we both could be in with a chance.