Aviation books

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 7 months

I have some aviation titles I would like to dispose of.Please PM me if interested.

Original post

Member for

5 years 5 months

Any original Pilots Notes, Flight Manuals or Pilots Operating Instructions (he wrote hopefully?)

Member for

16 years 7 months

No sorry only biographies and autobiographies!

Member for

5 years 2 months

If any of you are into aviation history you can't miss INTO the WILD BLUE YONDER. This is the most comprehensive book ever written on the history of the US airlines. If covers over 50 airlines, the people who were involved with them and the planes they flew. Getting an airline off the ground is hard in modern days, but when you consider that people were afraid of flying and many airlines started during the Great Depression, the stories of their struggles are fascinating.

Member for

3 years 8 months

Flying the Old Planes 

By Tallman(think that's his name) It's from the 70's but it about flying really old stuff from a Hollywood stunt pilot. Has some really good stuff in it.

https://onplanners.com/templates/to-do-list

Profile picture for user 1batfastard

Member for

11 years 1 month

Hi All,

Just happened to scan through tinterweb and have acquired a slightly battered copy of ' Stephen Hastings - The Murder Of TSR2 ' and to add a little provenance it is copy No.1  from RAF Cosford Training library.....👍

Geoff.