Keegan back at Newcastle

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 2 months

OMG :eek: What are the board of Newcastle dooing ,they get rid of a manager for not giving instant sucess.Then they install a manager that has a track record for jumping ship when the going gets tought,just look at England and Man City.He will never live the melt down he had on Sky Sports when Man United won the title off him after a 12 point lead. :D Well yet again the board got the wrong and it looks like they will again with the most boring footballer in the world has no2 and who won nothing has a player with them. Are the board going to give him the 30 40 50 million that he will need to rebuild? Maybe the question should be will these players come ? I doubt it.

Paul

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

A strange choice if you ask me... He's been living up here running his 'Soccer Skills' experience for kids along at the Braehead Shopping Centre, near GLA.

Member for

19 years 11 months

OMG :eek: What are the board of Newcastle dooing .......

"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad." (Euripides 484 BC - 406 BC) ;)

Member for

18 years 2 months

"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad." (Euripides 484 BC - 406 BC) ;)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Member for

19 years 11 months

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bringing him back was a mental idea. ;)

Member for

16 years 7 months

Funniest bit of football news in years!!!!

Hope it brings in more problems for Newcastle.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Funniest bit of football news in years!!!!

Hope it brings in more problems for Newcastle.

And i hope your todger festers turns septic and falls off!!

Member for

20 years 11 months

Bringing him back was a mental idea. ;)

I think with Shearer as his assistant it's a great idea

Member for

18 years 2 months

I think with Shearer as his assistant it's a great idea

No !please tell me how a has been manager and a player that has won nothing is going to change the fact that Newcstle are a second rate team.
KK has done nothing in managment since he walked out of his last job,he has NO record of winning has a manager and AS does not even have a record of winning has a player (OK one Prem title woo hoo).
There only reason for the pair having there jobs is to apease the fans,the fans where calling for blood ,so the fat bloke that how owns it and the suit who runs it made the stupid choice of the so called dream team.
Are the fans and board going to give them the time and money to turn the club around ,I dont think so.
Paul

Member for

24 years 2 months

I do hope they remember to keep him well clear of the youth team :eek:

Moggy

Member for

20 years 11 months

We are the Geordies, the **** O' The North. We all hate Sunderland and Boro of course. We all drink whiskey and Newcastle Brown. The Geordies boys are in town!

Member for

16 years 7 months

We are the Geordies, the **** O' The North. We all hate Sunderland and Boro of course. We all drink whiskey and Newcastle Brown. The Geordies boys are in town!

Best fans in the world :rolleyes:

Member for

20 years 11 months

Haway the Lads!!

Member for

16 years 7 months

Haway the Lads!!

God I hate newcastle fans.

:D

Member for

17 years 9 months

God I hate newcastle fans.

:D

Hate???? pity more like....sure god 'elp em thou cant even spake proper Anglash liok wot I dos ! :D You cant even call them " has beens " because they have never "been there" in the first place !!!!

No joking aside maybe an old fashioned passonate manager can do the job? After all who is the most successfull manager in the Premiership?..hardly a paragon of modern managerial ways ?

There is only one United anyway !!!!!! :diablo:

Member for

17 years 9 months

Must be dedicated anyway....or very very patient !:diablo:

Member for

19 years 4 months

Really, you wouldn't have said that if you had been an unfortunate Forest fan at that infamous FA Cup match in the early 70's, a classic case of the team and fans bullying their way to the FA final and fortunately being shown up and stuffed by Liverpool at the end of it. Not only that but the animosity spilled over into our attempted night out in 'The friendliest city in the North', we had to be rescued from instant death by an extremely large group of Sunderland fans while waiting for a taxi outside the station, bless em, never been back since.
Hopefully, the 'Charismatic' Mr Keegan will lead the team to the depths of despair while the 'Tricky Reds' go the other way, and hopefully never meet on the way.

Member for

17 years 9 months

could be worse.....you could be an Arsenal fan this evening!!!:diablo:

Member for

20 years 11 months

No !please tell me how a has been manager and a player that has won nothing is going to change the fact that Newcstle are a second rate team.
Paul

The Magpies are historically the eighth most successful club in the history of English football.. having won the First Division Championship four times and the FA Cup six times

Member for

16 years 7 months

The Magpies are historically the eighth most successful club in the history of English football.. having won the First Division Championship four times and the FA Cup six times

Who are the 7 above?

Plus big clubs win things, they harpe back to the 50s for there good times.