The King ..had he lived ..would have been 75 on the 8th

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

Member for

14 years 5 months

Bearing in mind what he was like when he was 45 I'm glad he isn't around to celebrate his 75th. Give me 1955 to 1965 - after that it was downhill all the way, and some of those movies.....aargh!

Member for

16 years 4 months

Bearing in mind what he was like when he was 45 I'm glad he isn't around to celebrate his 75th. Give me 1955 to 1965 - after that it was downhill all the way, and some of those movies.....aargh!

Elvis hated most of the movies. But he was signed up for 12 (Or 10?) and as a result a lot of bilge was created. When the movie contract ended, the 1968 comeback concert was done, and is one of his best ever televised appearances. But you knew that.

Member for

20 years 7 months

Steve what on earth are you talking about? We all know he's alive and well and is living on the moon with Lord Lucan, right? :D

Member for

14 years 5 months

Elvis hated most of the movies. But he was signed up for 12 (Or 10?) and as a result a lot of bilge was created. When the movie contract ended, the 1968 comeback concert was done, and is one of his best ever televised appearances. But you knew that.

Yes, I did.:D

Member for

16 years 2 months

presley

you look at him on the Aloha Hawai concert footage, then four years later hes gone amazing, such a rapid decline in so short a time, never liked him myself but all rock roots lead to him as he inspired so many people, astonishing to think he was virtually bankrupt when he died.Having management like the Sham colonel Tom Parker didnt help either.