Aeroventure

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 4 months

Hi all,

What with the bad weather and all, I've been stuck for something to do today, so I made the trek up the M1/M18 from Chesterfield to Doncaster. The initial idea was to keep my Dad's model paint stock from running low, and to have a quick look around the aircraft on display at Aeroventure.

I have to apologise now... I forgot the camera... but I will be back up there soon. Today was probably the third time I've been there, and every time I go I spot something new. It's amazing the gems that are packed into such a tiny area!

Definitely one to visit if you're in the area, and you haven't already.

Regards

Ric

Original post

Member for

16 years 8 months

Thank you for the nice comments, I know other members of the museum who are forumites or just like to read the threads so we apppreciate the feedback.
:)

I got over the week for the first time in ages so was chuffed to see the Bleriot with its wings on & YHPG Whirlwind XP345 finished in 84's UN colour scheme.

Looking forward to the photo's,

Regards Rad.

Member for

14 years 4 months

XP345 looks so smart! The paint and stencilling work is nothing short of awesome. If we canget the paint on WR963 looking half as smart as that I'd be a very happy bunny.

Dad ordered several items from the shop, so another visit will be imminent to collect them.

Ric

Member for

15 years 4 months

hi evening,
yes i visited early April,had about 4 or 5 hrs just wandering about,
left family in Doncater shopping.Great,but could do with a up to date resident list,and also the frames/cockpits under restoration.Well worth a visit...also staff i spoke to very helpfull...
regards
jack...

Member for

14 years 2 months

Let me know when you're looking to return, might pop down myself :)

Member for

19 years 6 months

You will have to go passed Howden to get there Blue2 ;)

ben