Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 4 months

It seems that FB26 KA114 now being Re-built in NZ may be over here for Legends
http://forums.diecast-aviation.eu/showthread.php?t=14162

Original post

Member for

20 years

That alone would drag me to Legends, would that be in Max Spark's markings I wonder?? .
I shall keep me fingers crossed that it will be there.

Member for

20 years 6 months

Let's keep fingers crossed the guys get it to Classic Fighters Omaka, first. One hurdle at a time.

BTW, The Omaka show, Mosquito or not, is worth a once-in-a-lifetime visit, and the Easter 2011 show augers well for other types planned. Also it's a show with vineyards and mountains as a backdrop, a world-class museum on site, venison, seafood and [quality] wine stalls without crowding, and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

Member for

17 years 10 months

If it happens and i suspect it is a very Big If it would be amazing to see and hear a Mossie flying again in the UK.Good luck to everyone involved.

Member for

14 years 10 months

WOW!!! Looks great having never seen a mossie i would love to see it make it over, here for Flying Legends.

Member for

20 years 6 months

I would like to echo the thoughts and hopes of everyone here. It would be amazing to see a Mossie fly again.
The last time I saw one fly was at flying Legends in 1996 the week before RR299 was tragically lost. For me there's is very little as lovely sounding and looking as a Mosquito.

Good luck with this project to all that are involved.

Member for

14 years 5 months

That would be stunning and, with no disrespect to the other hardworking participants, a show-stealer. But, really, is it likely....??:)

Possibly the Fury, too, and Maybe a DH9 in 2012.......!!! ;)

Member for

14 years 5 months

:eek::eek::D

Member for

16 years 4 months

Fingers crossed! they still need some parts

Member for

24 years 2 months

Could we throw in the Beaufighter as well please ;-)

Fingers crossed! they still need some parts

Well...they were looking pretty good today!

The book on the DH9 is also well underway, with publication to be timed immediately post first flight.

Member for

19 years 5 months

When the Mosquito is up and flying perhaps they could have a de Havilland-themed show?
If that's the case, they should also to try and get the sole airworthy DH. 4 for the event as well.

I hope you wouldn't mind U.S. Air Mail colours.

Member for

16 years 4 months

[QUOTE=Tangmere1940;1666911]Well...they were looking pretty good today!

PLEASE explain, Tangmere!!

Member for

18 years 10 months

Really, really looking forward to seeing the DH9

Member for

18 years 2 months

Could we throw in the Beaufighter as well please ;-)

I`ll second that.
Probably the one aircraft I want to see in the air more than any other :)

Pete

Member for

19 years 1 month

looks like ive picked the right year to go to legends :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Before totally loosing ourselves over the possible visit to FL 2011, shouldn´t we let them fly the bl00dy thing first? :eek:;)

[QUOTE=Oxcart;1666997]

Well...they were looking pretty good today!

PLEASE explain, Tangmere!!

Not sure what needs explaining....except that progress is good and both look pretty good as I write this. The Fury with its wings on the other week was truly a sight to behold and it looks stunning in its 43 Squadron (Tangmere!) chequer-board black and white (cream!) finish and red fin with "Fighting c o c k" emblem.

The DH9 fuselage is pretty much done and, again, looks superb with its paintwork done. Wings well on the way.

Hope that explains?

Hawker Fury this coming year. DH9 year after.

Member for

16 years 4 months

Oops!!- crossed lines!-I was talking about the mosquito needing parts!- sorry, should've made myself clearer!:o

Member for

20 years

I'm glas to see such a good progress on this project. I realy hope to see it once at FL. But a first flight in NZ of this plane in 2011 would already be amazing!:)

Stiggy